The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy my cigars, go out of my way not to beathe in any lingering smoke...I can't imagine inhaling that deep blueish gray smoke, I'd pee green...put the cigs down in 1990 after 20 years...when I did nose candy I could easily smoke a carton a session...2 lit in the ashtray and one lit in my mouth...I'm like many of us, lucky to survived somewhat intact...

lucky me I got broke of smoking when I was in the 6th grade..I won’t bore anyone with the details but it involved greasy tacos , an underground fort , and a pack of Benson and Hedges

i was sick for a week and if I take two hits of a ciggy I am gonna turn green and probably pass out

i seen my dad and two brothers die from emphysema and it ain’t purdy

prayers and good vibes to those trying to stop

I enjoy my cigars, go out of my way not to beathe in any lingering smoke...I can't imagine inhaling that deep blueish gray smoke, I'd pee green...put the cigs down in 1990 after 20 years...when I did nose candy I could easily smoke a carton a session...2 lit in the ashtray and one lit in my mouth...I'm like many of us, lucky to survived somewhat intact...
Jesus H -- You continue to knock me flat, brother!! "2 lit in the ashtray and one lit in my mouth" <-- I cannot imagine what kind of shape your mind must have been in... hadda been a bitchin' party...

I am such a country boy. I did smoke as a GI. Cigarettes were $1.98 a carton. But when I got out, I could not believe they wanted 35c a fargin pack, so this cheap Dutch bastid quit on the spot.

Late Addendum: I have never seen cocaine in any form (that I know of). Fargin farm boy.

Hello I missed every one of you old farts and young. I just got home from the hospital today. Found out I needed a medication adjustment. Depression gets a little low sometimes. All is Well now.

The girls need some love. So, tomorrow going to be a busy day.

I'm going back to read todays talk.
Welcome back my dear! As you can see, you were seriously missed!
I missed you all Brothers and Sisters as well. Hope everyone is well. I quit smoking and I am craving but I'm just not going to pick one up. Yeha
Congratulations! You go girl!

As a former smoker, I know how hard it is, so sending good thoughts.

I stopped smoking when they busted my chest open in 2013. Haven't touched the shit since then. My Mom died from the God damn things with lung cancer in 2019. You can hide all you want but your lungs and heart can't hide from the damage it does. Your family pays a heavy price when they have to watch you die because of those fking cigarettes.

good morning

im gonna have a meeting with the coffee shoppe girls about smoking……

smoking hot needs to be defined at the workplace

055030BC-CF73-456D-A580-712EDE681C26.jpeg

A1087B5F-117D-4980-8D8C-241497950DB3.jpeg

74157BF8-9799-48F3-A19E-9BA912E59F63.jpeg

12C4A648-6129-4417-ACF3-8EFE6A0BF370.jpeg

92B8BBFE-1823-4DE5-BD7F-322057E5C0FA.jpeg

I guess I will always love looking at beautiful woman until the day I die. Nothing wrong with looking and admiring something we are born to love. My Wife knows I'm harmless. If I wasn't I wouldn't live long. A mother fker has to sleep and she will cut me.🤪😁
I tell her I'm going to trade her on a new model,,she just laughs and says you won't live long enough for the new car smell a.sshole.😂😂😂😳

Im a cigar smoker and I smoke a cigar a day and 2 on a good day.
I have smoked cigars on and off with cigarettes for 42 years and now just cigars

I stopped smoking when they busted my chest open in 2013. Haven't touched the shit since then. My Mom died from the God damn things with lung cancer in 2019. You can hide all you want but your lungs and heart can't hide from the damage it does. Your family pays a heavy price when they have to watch you die because of those fking cigarettes.
Geeze I know I know. I’m gonna quit telling y’all personal stuff about my known bad habits. I do have have a couple more but will keep them inside for now. I know y’all mean well to and are just looking out for me if that means anything 💕

Welcome back my dear! As you can see, you were seriously missed!

Congratulations! You go girl!

As a former smoker, I know how hard it is, so sending good thoughts.

Thanks for the welcome back and the congratulations Graywolf. I crave a cig after eating and with coffee. It goes away fast though. It's been 9 days.

Latest posts

Back