The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boo2.jpg

Ivan already has hid Dad's smile

Im still approx 3 weeks out from chopping, but due to some browning that looks to be beginning of bud rot from chewing Catties (caterpillars), I chopped a good size Bud. Dried it and smoked some .
I must say for being early with slight cloudy trichs, I got whammed in the head with a beautiful sleep.
Hoping for a knock out weed to help with back pain.
Let us pray.
Let us all pray for each other today.

it's still good morning folks, just at the tail end...young ivan let me know it's potty time about 7am...went out with him and like the good boy he is he did both...came back in and the recliner grabbed me and sucked me into the zero gravity position...3 hours later I awake to see ivan eyeballing me...both he and dutch seemed to have bonded very quickly but Ivan is a food hog and attempts to muscle in on the treat...dutch sets his straight right now...they'll do better without my tutelage...a good day to mow the back 40...

Don’t screw around with Walt or you’re going to find a bouncing Betty or a Claymore in your front yard. He’s been there and done that so I don’t think there would be much hesitation on his side.
I got a package from great lakes genetics yesterday where I ordered bunch more girl crush and train wreck. Those folks gave me 12 packages of freebies along with a color catalog which was off the chain. It took a week from when I sent my money order to when I got my merchandise. Safe secure and on time, who could ask for more

Don’t screw around with Walt or you’re going to find a bouncing Betty or a Claymore in your front yard. He’s been there and done that so I don’t think there would be much hesitation on his side.
I got a package from great lakes genetics yesterday where I ordered bunch more girl crush and train wreck. Those folks gave me 12 packages of freebies along with a color catalog which was off the chain. It took a week from when I sent my money order to when I got my merchandise. Safe secure and on time, who could ask for more
could have came with choclate ....just saying !

Latest posts

Back