The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll take honest American presidents for 1000 Alex…
Subbie, I try to do the best I can with my hands and then I use a razor to squeeze out the rest of it because there really isn’t that much volume once the machine grinds it up. My final filter is one of those permanent gold coffee filters. I think the caps are 20 and I believe when I use the pipette it’s about 3/4 of a milliliter to fill one. If I had some doggy downers I would be in bed a long time ago but that’s not the case. Certain a little dog in this house just turned it on into overdrive about 15 minutes before bedtime. Gray wolfs press will get more of the concentrate out of the flowers but there really wasn’t that Much depress once the grinder chopped it up.

Good morning

after two days of cloudy cold rainy weather , we are back to sunny and in the 80’s

two more weeks of this weather and then harvest begins , although we may take a few down early , they look done , I will put the scope on them today and I’ll look at about 683,812 trichomes and see if I have the right combo of 37.525 % amber , 43.475% cloudy , and 23.875% clear

1663933869600.png

I can't grow weed, I certainly do not know how to trim weed, and I do not know one kind from another.

But I am not useless to y'all! I can MARKET it for you all. Just sign up with my company, and we will create nationwide a fast-"foo"d chain.

Lookit:
1663938873631.png

Whaddaya think? Anybody want in? I've got 100 shares to sell. When those are all sold out, no problem! Following the US Gum't logic, I will just print some more!

We'll be rich.

Morning OFC. Big, you have a major problem. Your trichome count is off. Who gave you those numbers....?

I get the distinct privilege of cleaning the carpets today. Gotta run to the hardware store and rent a carpet cleaning machine. I feel sorry for my back already.

Supposed to go fishing tomorrow. I'm to old for this s-hit.

Good morning folks. Duuch got me up four times last night because he had the runs. Unfortunately this morning he left a present for me on the floor. I’m on the back porch just icing my back waiting for Ivan to go psycho on me. He’s such a good puppy, he lays there on his blanket with his toy looking at me. If anybody has any doggy downers please let me know, this little guys got way more energy than I

Last edited:
Good morning folks. Touch got me up four times last night because he had the runs. Unfortunately this morning he left a present for me on the floor. I’m on the back porch just icing my back waiting for Ivan to go psycho on me. He’s such a good puppy, he lays there on his blanket with his toy looking at man. If anybody has any doggy downers please let me know, this little guys got way more energy than I
Vets are now using CBD tincts to calm dogs in stressful times.
I wonder what your Vet would say for a 4 month old

Good morning folks. Touch got me up four times last night because he had the runs. Unfortunately this morning he left a present for me on the floor. I’m on the back porch just icing my back waiting for Ivan to go psycho on me. He’s such a good puppy, he lays there on his blanket with his toy looking at man. If anybody has any doggy downers please let me know, this little guys got way more energy than I
Make some white rice for Ivan. Dutch will like it too but it will help clear up the runs. I know this mess you had to clean up this morning no fun for sure. I think I may have to change their food. Dog food is like buying steak these days.

I wouldn’t give Ivan any kind of medication to calm him down, he’s just being who he is and will grow out of it shortly. I am just a little worn out from keeping up with him although he really isn’t much of an issue. He gets up and goes out and takes care of his business comes in flops down on the floor and has been down since 8 o’clock. I’ve got to take those guys out and let them run before I go to the gym today. He's done extremely well in his pen. Other than occasional mistakes on the floor I have absolutely no issues with him but dutch, he sprayed the living room floor while Ivan and I were on the back porch...he stays outside today...luckily my carpet in 88 oz./yd. so nothing penetrates...I remove with a spatula and spray and scrub with petzyme...carpet cleaners are scheduled for next week...
agreed subbie, 64 bucks a bag and 8 bucks a pound for his chicken treats...

Latest posts

Back