The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found my carcase to be in the upright position (well, most of it) at 2:15 this morning. Jeez. Well, now it's 3:45 and I've caught up with the tribulations of my brother @boo and his new baby. He's taking it well, but I wish Dutch would not be upset.

I could hear a grunting yesterday moanin' about 4AM when I was outside with my little glass tube and my Volcano bag (I waste nuthin'), so I wandered down the road to the canal. Hadda do a sneak, becuz the sky was so clear.

Yuppers, went the grunt came again, I turned on my sooper flashlight: There he was, a gator not too big, but definitely out for fun. Looked no more than 7 feet or so. And he made the surface water froth with his neck rumbles. Kewl.

Back at ya brother.

grassy azz Amigo

it won’t take much for me to have a better day , dealt with a headache all day yesterday aaarrrggg

we are looking at about 21 days of trimming here in a few weeks so I am trying to get psyched up for it

6D74A7B0-1DE8-42AB-98F0-021EA3622735.jpeg

mornin folks, been chilling this morning with young ivan...he's as good as it gets...dutch seems to have belly issues, he spent the night outside last night for the first time ever...I believe it's nerves...

word has it we got a hurricaine heading this way...gonna get the storm shutters out of the pole barn and be on standbye...53 pieces on a dedicated trailer...got 4 friends waiting on the call to install...

mornin folks, been chilling this morning with young ivan...he's as good as it gets...dutch seems to have belly issues, he spent the night outside last night for the first time ever...I believe it's nerves...

word has it we got a hurricaine heading this way...gonna get the storm shutters out of the pole barn and be on standbye...53 pieces on a dedicated trailer...got 4 friends waiting on the call to install...
I don’t miss the hurricane prepping boo…

Latest posts

Back