The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New week, new day and new things to do. Girls are gonna be hungry, taking fresh cuts and flipping 3 into flower.

Snow is coming later....mountains are already getting it! Would like to get a walk in but if the wind comes up that probably won't happen.

My fricken football team laid a giant turd again yesterday ...... Been that way for years now! Wonder how much longer the team owners will put up with John Elway's ability to put a losing football team on the field!! He might have been a great QB but he has shown he can't evaluate talent

Oops, dog wants out.

Good morning

snow and hot coffee day

A6453C33-DB6E-43BD-A4A5-EFF6DA5E3E8E.jpeg
A6EAB6BB-C561-48F7-B3D8-C6B5C1FD4D3B.jpeg
EF2E22AD-CD7D-4203-88E0-F522A0093DAE.jpeg

I think I got my first taste of going senile tonight. Worked outside, sucking up the last of the leaves. Got dirt and crap on me, so a shower was in order. Walked into the shower with a bird on my head which quickly exited, stuck my head under the shower head, and my vision immediately went weird. Thought for a second that I was stroking out, and a nano-second later, I realized I'd left my glasses on! I laughed like a nut case. If this is what going senile is like, it ain't gonna be so bad.

I think I got my first taste of going senile tonight. Worked outside, sucking up the last of the leaves. Got dirt and crap on me, so a shower was in order. Walked into the shower with a bird on my head which quickly exited, stuck my head under the shower head, and my vision immediately went weird. Thought for a second that I was stroking out, and a nano-second later, I realized I'd left my glasses on! I laughed like a nut case. If this is what going senile is like, it ain't gonna be so bad.
A bird on my head?

Latest posts

Back