The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning and I swear the entire world has gone nuts.

enjoy some coffee , relax by the fireplace

7C496161-90A3-4732-8047-B3AF8258FC15.jpeg
E1AF1B3B-DEDB-4448-ACF9-1409B8A597DA.jpeg
D0A6AEBE-7035-4567-8333-56F93518D5DB.jpeg

Morning. Glad you got through another one Drift.

Working in the grow today. Fighting for humidity! Been getting down in the single digits here. I have 3 humidifiers running in the house. 30% upstairs and 40% down in the grow. I put about 3 gallons of water in the house daily and still dry in here.

Neighbor wants to shoot pool and Mrs Pute wants to walk.....there is only one of me!! Oh, then there is the dog....

Thinking I better suck down lots of coffee and get full of caffeine to get through the day.

Hey ya'll...beautiful day and 73F, rain knocked a bunch of leaves off, but there are still a lot on some trees...Pecans and Sweet Gum are about stripped. Took my trash to the dump, did a few small things outside, checked and watered my 10 new babies. Don't know what we are having for dinner, probably left over roast, wish we had something to grill, it's too nice outside.

Good morning OFC, morning brother Boo. Pute, I retired my ice cream spoon bro. As much as I love it I had to give up my evening sweets. As long as I still got my guitar and some weed I'm good though. Enjoy your Fryday everybody.

Morning Gang. My tired old ass is done with my Surveys. I put almost 2 thousand miles on the company truck. Now im setting in an airport in Indianapolis, waiting for my flight to Dallas. My flight leaves at 8am ,,I gets to go home untill Tuesday.Yay😁 Then i fly my ass back to Indianapolis 😜 get in my truck and drive to New Castle Indiana where i will be turning a Gordmons into a Burkes Outlet. Ill be there untill Jan 5th. I get to fly home for Thanksgiving and Xmas.
Sorry i havent been around much. I miss you old mean farts

morning you cranky old farts. wait a minute, i was looking in the mirror.

I saw a statistic that said when we look in the mirror at our age, we actually look five times worse than how we see ourselves. In looking at a more youthful picture of myself, I'm drawn to believe that it is a matter of changing taste........

Too much sitting at a computer yesterday and my lower back it explaining it to me as we speak, so off for some yoga stretches, followed by a long puppy walk in the rain with my pal Miss Layla!

Latest posts

Back