The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning.....

Dropped out of college for what I thought would be a semester.....college notified the draft board.....I got a letter from Uncle Sam .......spent two years playing Army ....... and got out as quick as I could. I played the game but didn't care for military life. Don't tell me to get a haircut!!!

Respect go all who served and did their duty.

Good morning folks. Somebody close to NM, kindly go over and turn the crank on Grammy's generator so she'll come play with us.

I waz gonna load the Old Hen & Pullet up and head for breakfast at Bob Evan's, but they're giving a free breakfast to all vets. Good for them, and good for the vets, but the place is gonna be WAY too crowded for me. Switching to plan B. When it comes to chow, my crew is very adaptable. If it's too slow to get away from 'em, they'll eat it.

Good morning folks. Somebody close to NM, kindly go over and turn the crank on Grammy's generator so she'll come play with us.

I waz gonna load the Old Hen & Pullet up and head for breakfast at Bob Evan's, but they're giving a free breakfast to all vets. Good for them, and good for the vets, but the place is gonna be WAY too crowded for me. Switching to plan B. When it comes to chow, my crew is very adaptable. If it's too slow to get away from 'em, they'll eat it.
Yep My girlfriend has been MIA,
Where has tractor gal been Hippie?

Yeah, outta all my birdie buddies, I've got two that love to land on my head.
See the source image
See the source image

@Roster, nope I haven't had a cavity since they started putting fluoride in the water. I am lucky when it comes to my teeth, still have all of them. Now my memory is a different matter. Lost my keys in the parking lot there. Went into a full panic.....some how they fell under the drivers seat.

Back home and I'm following rudie ....time to get wasted.

TOG-- Regarding prostate cancer: MySonTheDoctor informed me that most men who have it die with it rather than from it.

Yeah, my doctor the doctor told me all us man childs will get it if we live long enough, but most of us will die of something else before it kills us. On the other hand some strains are not slow acting and it killed a favorite uncle in his sixties. His brother, my next to the least favorite uncle also had it, but died in his 90's of other causes.

Welcome to another day in paradise! Sun is shining and I get to spend another day above ground. Ya ya I know.....just trying to be positive.

tumblr_mczvpa0ULm1qda805.gif

Esteem of others on a sunny day! Next self actualization and enlightenment!! Ommm maaah pod maaa hummmmm!!!

I have to admit, since I am older I perfer looking at full curve women
Not BBW, but filled out curvy ones. Nothing better than a woman with a little girth.
Image result for sexy chubby milf

I looked for a tastefully clothed photo of a full figured woman to share, but alas I've already shared them all. I did attach a bare ass naked picture of a nice ass below that I'm hoping is above censure.

Morning, y'all. Wishing a Happy Veterans Day to all that served!
Semper fi, same to you brother! We have what we have built on the personal sacrifices of those before, and those protecting us now where the rubber meets the road.

That is who we should kneel to, with our hand over our hearts when the Star Spangled Banner is played at sporting events.

OOHrah!!!!!!

Attachments

• aaff4828_zps7f4b93d0.jpg
    aaff4828_zps7f4b93d0.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back