The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny story. When I brought Crissy over to meet my Mom for the 1st time my Granny was living with my Mom. Bare in mind, my Granny was a country woman that had moved to the city with my Mom.
She looks at my soon-to-be Wife and says " Lorene, Is she Mexican?" You could of heard a pen drop. My Mom got all up in her ass. I was laughing my fking ass off and Crissy just kinda looked like a deer in the headlights.
Of course, they both fell in love with her, and every time I mentioned that day to my Granny she would give me that shut the fk up look. 😂 😂 😂

Nice looking office Hopper, what I can see of it. Here is a picture of mine. Making Bubble in the front with my beautiful desk and potting bench. I spent thousands on it.
IMG_20221018_105509276.jpg

I applied at our local elementary for a family friendly happy time hour , just like dragsters like to do their story time reading hours at 1st graders classes .. but I need you guys help .. I'm doing a portable stripper pole with real one dollar bills to help educate the kiddos about capitalism positives and maybe, just maybe some might desire to have a professional career in owning stripper bars .

I need input on how to make this a success without moving to larger baptist held communities like Waco, Tx

Hop, you are blessed brother ..

Latest posts

Back