The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everybody, not dead just busy. blew a 1" bronze valve apart yesterday. it was loud enough that our ears were ringing. they just don't hold up to 4500 psi and it was supposed to be open but it wasn't.

Whoa! Tell us more?????

good morning brother rudie, nite burnie...a little somethin to open your eyes...

Nice rig brother Boo! What year?

I will toke to that

Sounds like a quorum! As has been spoken, so shall it be done................................

What do you get when you cross Paul Bunion and a spider monkey??? Me @ 53 swinging in the trees limbing them out. The only thing I fear is gravity and the occasional nut tossing squirrel lol.

Due to the ice storm. The firewood market prices have collapsed. I've seen signs @$50.oo a rick delivered. I'm getting 50 an hr. just to cut it up. Don't see how people are making any money off the wood, not unless they are driving around and picking it up off the curb and selling it....

Been crappie fishing every other evening @ 5: to dark thirty. The only time they bite in the pond I'm fishing. Bring home at least 3. Goal is 30 in the tank to have a fish fry. (keeping them alive) 17 so far 13 to go. Even tied up a few buck tail jigs from the boys buck tail. They look like sht but are catching them with them. Looking into jig toeing set to start making them. Any suggestions on the best one to buy Pute?

Cure on the plants is going great. Some smell real good. A couple smell like you know what.

Time to sharpen up the saws. See ya'll when I can...

attachment wood.jpg

Hey Staind , I got some seeds for you for next year if you are interested...snow leopard which is a huge bush , only six feet tall but 16 feet wide and does 2-4 lbs a plant.....and ecsd x ogers , this one is a tree , 10-15’ feet tall with symmetrical christamsas tree growth , easy to trim with tennis size nugs that are hard as a golf ball..

both finish between oct 1 - oct 15

how did the giant trainwreck s turn out?

Howdy OFC.....another day and deeper in debt!

Good to see you stain. Sounds like you have a handle on the crappie fishing. But in a pinch dynamite works well.

I see you are up and at em Big.....what kind of chicanery have you got planned today????

I'm with you GW......2020 will go down in history as on to remember/forget!!!!!

Afternoon. Sheit, I got some seeds gifted to me and decided to plant a couple of Cindy 99xNorthern Lights. I only planted two hoping one would be a female. Only one rooted out of the two and it has been in veg for a few weeks now. This morning I looked her over and did I say Sheit? Well this beautiful plant that was supposed to be a female is growing a set of balls.......Sheit!! Guess I will start over and hope for the best next time.

Been up-potting and washing pots so far today. Hair cut in an hour.....they are closing the state down starting tomorrow and when I heard I called and got in to get this mop off of the top of my head. Who knows how long this crap will keep us on lock down so glad to get this done.

Out to dinner to celebrate the Son In Law's birthday. Might be the last time eating out in a while......Funny how the leaders of our country get to go on like nothing happened (in private) and we are on house arrest. All I can do is sit here and cry in my beer or wine depending on the time of day.

giphy.gif

Got everything accomplished that I set out to do today. Got the little barn rearranged so I could get the plow Jeep in it. Had to move three five gallon buckets full of lead ingots. Ain't no way two men could lift one, so I pulled the tractor in and put the bucket down tight to the floor. Wrestled the heavy bastards into the bucket and took 'em out back with the rest. Back let me know he didn't appreciate my efforts. Had to put the sub mounts on the Jeep before the plow went on. Couldn't find a empty bucket to sit on, so I grabbed a mop bucket. Wish you guys would have been there to see the doggone thing collapse under my lard ass and dump me flat on my back in the driveway. I'm always good for comedy relief. Back is downright pissed about it. Glad everything is put together and ready for the white crap to start falling.

So my two resident peacocks came tapping at my door, anxious for breakfast. They get two plates; one has black oil seeds, the other a mix of birdseed.

Alpha always goes for the black oil seeds.

It was windy enough yesterday that the big metal gong I have by the front door kept bonggg-ing every now and then. It is in a protected alcove -- but it was so windy, even the ducks were walking. ;)

I'm with you GW......2020 will go down in history as on to remember/forget!!!!!

And it isn't over yet................

Gray Wolf Every Young Man must experience that at least once in their life And be Man enough to pull the zipper back the other way....................... Now that hurts

Another good reason to wear underwear................

Couldn't find a empty bucket to sit on, so I grabbed a mop bucket. Wish you guys would have been there to see the doggone thing collapse under my lard ass and dump me flat on my back in the driveway. I'm always good for comedy relief. Back is downright pissed about it.

They just don't make good mop buckets like in the old days.

Latest posts

Back