The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Sunday Evening.

Decided to go back into the adventure and popped 3 different seeds this afternoon.
C99(Joey weed's i believe)
Lemon royale (swamp boys)
Sour d Bx2 ( Shoreline genetics) If anyone can get a clone of ECSD let me know. I'm tired of trying to find a reproduction in seed form. Hope this one is good.

I will be kicking myself 4 weeks from now, but we'll deal with that when we get there..lol

Happy Sunday Evening.

Decided to go back into the adventure and popped 3 different seeds this afternoon.
C99(Joey weed's i believe)
Lemon royale (swamp boys)
Sour d Bx2 ( Shoreline genetics) If anyone can get a clone of ECSD let me know. I'm tired of trying to find a reproduction in seed form. Hope this one is good.

I will be kicking myself 4 weeks from now, but we'll deal with that when we get there..lol

good luck Amigo!

i had some really good c99 phenos from JoeyWeed Seeds

lemon royal sounds killer , do you know what the genetic makeup?

good luck on the ecsd……i have an outstanding cross of her , ecsd crossed with Ogers Kush and there are a couple phenos of each , a nice ecsd pheno and a shorter pheno , totally on the Ogers expression , both awesome smoke

the source of the ecsd was by Rez and the Ogers is from Ghost

Brother Wesos did the breeding

Morning Old Farts
Watching the news enjoying my coffee and a few bowls of Gelato.
1673864189784.png

Today is not a holiday for you?
Funny thing....seems every week there is some kind of holiday..... wondering why a retired old pot grower never gets a holiday.....even Big is planning a permanent holiday. Not me I will be here trimming.

Latest posts

Back