The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back in. This is gonna be as hard to swallow as a Vaseline sandwich, but since the temp got to 77F, I went and got my crossbow out so I could test the new shooting stick I made (2"x2"x 40") to get my hands less shaky. It has a small flat on top which perfectly fits a space on the stock just forward of the trigger.

Pilgrims, yer ole Unca ain't out of it yet. Turns out, at sixty yards, I can hit a fargin DIME every time with this beauty. Lookit -- the center rings are perzackly dime-size:

archery target dime.jpg

Remember: This will penetrate right through a Kevlar vest.

^^^^^^^. cheer up , the day is not over and things can still go to sh-it before sundown

in the meantime , t-bones for dinner and then a pizza party tonight

everyone is invited over to the part ‘cept Pute….he cant make the scene

everybody in the crowd is there
but you wont let me make the scene

Party lights, I see the party lights)
Whoa
(They're red and blue and green)
Lights
(Everybody in the crowd is there)
Mama, I wanna go, go, go, go, go, go, (please let me make the scene)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Mama, mama)

Lady Mama dear, a tell me, do you hear
The party tonight?
I tell you, I can't sleep
Because across the street
Oh, oh, oh, I see the party lights (mama, mama)

I see the lights, (see the lights) I see the party lights
They're red and blue (red and blue) and green
Oh, everybody (everybody) in the crowd is there (is there)
But you won't let me make the scene
(Mama, mama)

Oh, Mama dear, a looka here, look here
There goes Mary Lou (Mary Lou)
I see Tommy and Joe oh, oh, and Betty and Sue
Oh, oh, oh, oh, there goes my boyfriend, too
I see the lights, I see the lights (I see the lights)

I see the party lights, (I see the party lights)
Oh everybody (everybody) in the crowd is there
But, you won't let me make the scene
(Mama, mama)

Oh, listen to the party, Mama!

(Instrumental)

Hey, Mama dear, a looka here, (look her), look here
I'm feeling hepped up, too
They're doin' the Twist, the Fish, the Mashed Potato, (Mashed Potato) too
I'm here a lookin' at you
I see the lights, I see the lights (I see the lights)

I see the party lights, (I see the party lights)
Oh, everybody (everybody) in the crowd is there (is there)
But you won't let me make the scene
(Mama, mama)

They're doin' the Fish, (I see the lights, I see the party lights)
They're doin' The Twist
The Watusi, (red, blue and green) The Mashed Potato
I see the lights, (everybody) I see the lights (is there)
They're doin' the Bop, I wanna go
(Mama, mama)
I wanna go, (I see the lights, I see the party lights) I wanna go, I wanna go
(Red, blue and green)
I see the lights; I wanna go (everybody)
Share lyrics

just getting back from my road trip...first stop was the hospital that cut out my liver cancer...saw a new doc, excellent human with compassion...he put his hands on my shoulders and told me I was a walking miracle...I was diagnosed with hepC, stage IV cirrhosis, cancer, and fibroids on my liver...it was dying and close to end stage...today all the tests come back normal...seems my liver has healed itself and all is well...good living and faith seems to have healed me...it's a good day here in the swamp...gonna take a few tokes and go play with the boys...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That wuz a hole in the story. There is NO fargin way the BOLO could have acquired a live round in Basic. Just sayin'. Great movie.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That wuz a hole in the story. There is NO fargin way the BOLO could have acquired a live round in Basic. Just sayin'. Great movie.
I don't know where you went to basic but I could have collected all the live rounds I wanted.

good luck Amigo!

i had some really good c99 phenos from JoeyWeed Seeds

lemon royal sounds killer , do you know what the genetic makeup?

good luck on the ecsd……i have an outstanding cross of her , ecsd crossed with Ogers Kush and there are a couple phenos of each , a nice ecsd pheno and a shorter pheno , totally on the Ogers expression , both awesome smoke

the source of the ecsd was by Rez and the Ogers is from Ghost

Brother Wesos did the breeding

That cross sounds nice Big. Yeah I miss the Sour D. I've had her and lost her 2 times , and the second time killed me, as it was simple cloning error..I was so pissed.
These Sour D seeds are supposedly a Bx2 crossed with Shoreline originally. I grew the bx1 of it and while it was good, it was no Sour D.

The Lemon Royale is : Lemon Tree x GMO/TK Skunk Bred by Cornbread and Krome.

I have high hopes for the C99. I actually were gifted these by Uni only monthes before he passed, so this is like a homage to him.

Thats how they should be made.
I had Strathmore bagels which is still around now ( a chain) that you could get a hot bagel at 3 in the am when i was 17
Good Luck tomorrow Subie once again 😍
That's the way my recipe did it. Dropped them in boiling water. They came to the top when done. Then onto a cookie sheet to be baked. Like me.

Bubba

just getting back from my road trip...first stop was the hospital that cut out my liver cancer...saw a new doc, excellent human with compassion...he put his hands on my shoulders and told me I was a walking miracle...I was diagnosed with hepC, stage IV cirrhosis, cancer, and fibroids on my liver...it was dying and close to end stage...today all the tests come back normal...seems my liver has healed itself and all is well...good living and faith seems to have healed me...it's a good day here in the swamp...gonna take a few tokes and go play with the boys...
DOBRO !

That cross sounds nice Big. Yeah I miss the Sour D. I've had her and lost her 2 times , and the second time killed me, as it was simple cloning error..I was so pissed.
These Sour D seeds are supposedly a Bx2 crossed with Shoreline originally. I grew the bx1 of it and while it was good, it was no Sour D.

The Lemon Royale is : Lemon Tree x GMO/TK Skunk Bred by Cornbread and Krome.

I have high hopes for the C99. I actually were gifted these by Uni only monthes before he passed, so this is like a homage to him.

that is where i got my joeyweed c99 seeds , uni

there are some killer phenos in there

these are c99 joeyweed

7C38C84F-4C22-439D-A605-2D71FD2D3C1D.jpeg

B5D87A07-0BAF-4BA8-84C4-8AB50CF59822.jpeg

Latest posts

Back