The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait I almost missed that part. So he was an illegal?
Sounds like the old ladies did most the work. Yep there will be video. Beating up an illegal.😁
Should be all over the news.
Your status keeps you out of the news? I bet a lot of politicians wish they had that status.😁

Wait I almost missed that part. So he was an illegal?
Sounds like the old ladies did most the work. Yep there will be video. Beating up an illegal.😁
Should be all over the news.
Your status keeps you out of the news? I bet a lot of politicians wish they had that status.😁
That is what I told them
Nope was not me , some stranger save that young girl and them old ladies pulled the guy out and kicked the crap out of him
They were screaming dirty white boy the whole time.

Wanna hear the real sad part
After I was done beating the guy senseless, I treated him to stop some bleeding before the ambulance got there .
So I fit in as a rescuer rather than assailant.
So after you beat him up and all those ppl kicked him and beat his ass you fixed him up.
Yep,,a movie will be in the making.🍿

Roster needs to wake up and look out the Window for Fox News.😁
This is a perfect Fox News story.
A old guy pulls a 30yr old illegal out the window of his car,,beats his ass,then let's other ppl beat his illegal ass. Then that old guy treats the illegals wounds and flys away.😁
Was that a bird,or plane,,,nope,,it was Rosterman.😁

Roster needs to wake up and look out the Window for Fox News.😁
This is a perfect Fox News story.
A old guy pulls a 30yr old illegal out the window of his car,,beats his ass,then let's other ppl beat his illegal ass. Then that old guy treats the illegals wounds and flys away.😁
Was that a bird,or plane,,,nope,,it was Rosterman.😁
I still can not believe i am not in cuffs
But for now yes lets call it a script for a woke movie coming to a movies near you.

You will not get lock up. They would of did it already plus the old ladies kicking the dude would all so get lock up. Hope you put the fear into that guy he'll thinks twice before getting be hide a wheel again. He going to have nightmares.

Latest posts

Back