The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has she kept the weight off?
She passed away a few years later. She went overseas to have this operation to remove all the excess fat and skin removed after losing an enormous amount of weight. She never made it back home. Died somehow while she was there. I don’t remember the country

She passed away a few years later. She went overseas to have this operation to remove all the excess fat and skin removed after losing an enormous amount of weight. She never made it back home. Died somehow while she was there. I don’t remember the country
Sounds like there is a hidden moral to that story

I guess she died happy at least

I’m ashamed to say I don’t even remember her last name. It was years ago but she Sherry worked in our technical library and always treated me well. I also confess that I would always comment that she smelled nice as she wore really strong perfume. She would work extra hard on my documents. My counterparts could never understand why she went out of her way for me. I tried to teach them the kill them with kindness thing but they never understood. Sherry was a hard worker and liked kindness. RIP Sherry 💕

Just d ick pics; no faces.
Like this LOL
1674431257009.png

I think sherrys story was something like that. Maybe even Brazil too
I had a Sister named Sherry..Passed away at 18 from a rare blood disease TTP in 1975.
Poor Kid ! I knew when She was stoned and would make her laugh covertly in front of our Mother.lol
I would come home and She would be playing guitar and She Loved Melanie.

Latest posts

Back