The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can now get up and down the driveway

D7524F55-FDC1-4624-BCEF-A35BF90009A1.jpeg

I know you are not doing carbs big but I made these today. They turned out perfect 🙃View attachment 318142
WOW! Puffeck kwa-sohn. <-- Dunno why Frogs misspell things. How do you get the "kwa-sohn" sound outa "croissant"?

Anyway, I am jealous. They are my favorite fruit with buerre, jam, and hot chocolate.

Morning Unca Walt, joeb and all when you're up and about.

Not much to do today, I do have a Dermatologist to check out this funny looking mole that is growing and doesn't seem to what to stop I just hope it doesn't grow roots. I had a mold that started growing weird on my torso it had to be remove it came back neg. I was eight.

More coffee

SNOW today.....woohoo. We need every flake.

Just need to go get parts first thing before it gets here.

Already found volunteer plants popping up. We'll see if they make it through this snow. If not I know there will be hundreds if not thousands to replace them... damm weeds lol

enjoy
274763-puffpuffpass-smilie.gif

Morning Unca Walt, joeb and all when you're up and about.

Not much to do today, I do have a Dermatologist to check out this funny looking mole that is growing and doesn't seem to what to stop I just hope it doesn't grow roots. I had a mold that started growing weird on my torso it had to be remove it came back neg. I was eight.

More coffee
Good Morning Ness and all.
Ness my Dear I didnt forget!
Found most but i know there are more!

Latest posts

Back