The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morning everybody. i be toasted, since i was sick it don't take much to put me under the table. hope everybody is having a good morn.

I knew there had to be an upside to being sick somewhere.....................................

Sorry guys i worked all weekend and im a tired bastard. Hope you all are having a good night.

Commiseration! Being retired, with all days mostly the same, I worked both days on the rental too, and am reminded how out of shape for working I am. To bed early and the good news is that I slept like a baby and Miss Layla for some reason let me sleep in an hour before rousing we with nuzzles and whimpers.

Alas I found both my self feeding flexible electrician drill bits missing, so didn't get everything drilled for the wiring, but got most of it. The right tools make it easy and without them it ain't purdy. Looks like finding a new one will be on the top of my list this morning.

I agreed to rent the unit to my friend in the throes of separation, which puts pressure on completion schedule, because he wants to start moving his stuff in immediately.

Morning.

@GW, I don't envy you one bit. I was a slum lord for 20 years. I had a small condo complex and did my share of renters. Sold it a couple years ago......I 'm free now and glad those days are behind me.

Culling day for me. I have old moms that need replacing and more starts than I need. So they are going to the chopping block today! Used to bother me to cull a plant.....you get used to it!

Mrs Pute has a Dr appointment clear across town today, I'm taking her! That will round out this day!

Time for breakfast.

Last edited:
call it murder....I call it redrum.....

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back