The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, Gents. Shippers FINALLY picked up my car in Brooklyn after 16 days. The dude I bought it from is a saint to put up with it that long. It's probably because the money was in his account within 24 hours after the auction. I'll sleep better when it gets here.

Evening, Gents. Shippers FINALLY picked up my car in Brooklyn after 16 days. The dude I bought it from is a saint to put up with it that long. It's probably because the money was in his account within 24 hours after the auction. I'll sleep better when it gets here.
448465293644c6cb32.gif

VAN
giphy.gif

IT'S COMING BABY

Funny story, when I was 18-23 I drove custom Vans to date , every good girl made me meet mom and dad
Most parents were impress with just my manners and demeaner and I was good to date.
One or two of the Dads made me open the van before hand and I was even threatened by one LOL
After seeing the fur lined Love Machine with black lights and a queen sized bed custom built by myself (I was a carpenter then)
One Dad said you better not have my daughter back there anytime, and said it would be my balls if she became pregnant .
She did..................................COMING BABY

Good morning all you Cool Cats

got my new spring seed catalog and I am already jonesing to plant the 2021 garden

**** , come Jan/Feb , we will be germinating cannabis seeds , gonna send tissue samples of them while they are babies to my good friend who will sex the plants and tell me who is male and who is female which will save us a lot of time and money on selection

some fellas I know in Oregon , about a thousand pounds here , 3 times a year with light dep grows

06E5663A-FD9C-4B84-BE31-1F1FA02EBFD4.jpeg

@GW, I don't envy you one bit. I was a slum lord for 20 years. I had a small condo complex and did my share of renters. Sold it a couple years ago......I 'm free now and glad those days are behind me. Culling day for me. I have old moms that need replacing and more starts than I need. So they are going to the chopping block today! Used to bother me to cull a plant.....you get used to it!

Grayfox and I've been at it since 1980 and have actually had little tenant problem. Our first rule is to make it/keep it nice enough that we would be happy to live there and the second is to vet applicants carefully, and then treat them well. Our oldest tenant at 41 years was there when we bought the duplex and the least senior tenants has been in place 8 years and 13 years.

We have discussed selling out and moving somewhere quieter. Portland riots have fallen off, but property crimes and gunfire haven't. A spate of shootings over the weekend, including one home with over 50 bullet holes in it.

Latest posts

Back