The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is sumpin' flat amazing. Two steel balls roll... and play the Titanic theme while replicating the two lovers. Sound up.

Beautiful, but ya gotta wonder if the person that did it has a life. That's a whole lot of trial and error, not to mention the time. I find smoking dope and drinking easier and more pleasurable.

Beautiful, but ya gotta wonder if the person that did it has a life. That's a whole lot of trial and error, not to mention the time. I find smoking dope and drinking easier and more pleasurable.

A1BF68CA-C7F5-403C-B3DF-C0F9436C95FC.jpeg

Nothing but good news at the animal hospital today. The vet said if Ivan was his, he would not replace the hip skills so well and he’s using it properly. I made a follow up appointment for a year down the road to make sure everything‘s working properly. Time to spark up a fat one head home. Thanks so much for all the kind words and well wishes from island boy

Nothing but good news at the animal hospital today. The vet said if Ivan was his, he would not replace the hip skills so well and he’s using it properly. I made a follow up appointment for a year down the road to make sure everything‘s working properly. Time to spark up a fat one head home. Thanks so much for all the kind words and well wishes from island boy
Great news Boys !
going to spark one and eat a snack to celebrate !

That’s super great news boo 🥰

Whoop, whooop, ahrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back