The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing but good news at the animal hospital today. The vet said if Ivan was his, he would not replace the hip skills so well and he’s using it properly. I made a follow up appointment for a year down the road to make sure everything‘s working properly. Time to spark up a fat one head home. Thanks so much for all the kind words and well wishes from island boy
Great to hear

Nothing but good news at the animal hospital today. The vet said if Ivan was his, he would not replace the hip skills so well and he’s using it properly. I made a follow up appointment for a year down the road to make sure everything‘s working properly. Time to spark up a fat one head home. Thanks so much for all the kind words and well wishes from island boy
Wonderful news boo.

I love this picture.

Attachments

• 8D117B0E-0F41-4F1A-80B6-842D4EC9FB0E.jpeg
    8D117B0E-0F41-4F1A-80B6-842D4EC9FB0E.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 0
Good morning to you as well, Graywolf.
I have already been at work for an hour and a half. I don’t know why the rest of this bunch wakes up so late. Must need their beauty sleep. I myself, am just naturally good looking, so I don’t need as much sleep as most. 🤪

Good morning to you as well, Graywolf.
I have already been at work for an hour and a half. I don’t know why the rest of this bunch wakes up so late. Must need their beauty sleep. I myself, am just naturally good looking, so I don’t need as much sleep as most. 🤪
Good morning Flower!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I was arguably purdier when I was younger, and Miss Layla reliably makes sure I get out of bed at 0200, so I'm relying on "beauty naps" to preserve my remaining charm and je ne sais quoi.
egypt.gif

Latest posts

Back