The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the ultimate psychedelic experience , I recommend STP

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine (DOM; known as STP, standing for "Serenity, Tranquility and Peace") is a psychedelic and a substituted amphetamine. It was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin, and later reported in his book PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story. DOM is classified as a Schedule I substance in the United States, and is similarly controlled in other parts of the world. Internationally, it is a Schedule I drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances.[1] It is generally taken orally.

Do you harvest this little slow grower? I just read up on it. Never heard of it before. Would be scared shi#less to try it 🤣
I haven't harvested her yet, though I took some cuttings and shared them. I've had her over a decade and she started about the size of my thumbnail. Easy to grow, but as you note a long commitment.

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine (DOM; known as STP, standing for "Serenity, Tranquility and Peace") is a psychedelic and a substituted amphetamine. It was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin, and later reported in his book PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story. DOM is classified as a Schedule I substance in the United States, and is similarly controlled in other parts of the world. Internationally, it is a Schedule I drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances.[1] It is generally taken orally.
I've only tried STP once in pen form and it first made my stomach queasy, which passed, and then it made the pattern in the carpet crawl around. A pleasant experience that didn't last long (15 to 30 min), so I've never seriously contemplated my navel while on it, so don't have a good feel for it.

The absolute wildest I've ever tried was Purple Salvia. Also short lived, but weird.

If you get restless leg syndrome, go to Ireland and join up with the River Dance people. :cool:
I watched them perform in Washington, DC. Incredible athletes!! Got to talk to a piper after the show outside. We were standing there in the Washington July Still Air, with him dressed in fargin wool -- and in dead seriousness, he blurted out:

"This is so strange to me. I've never been to the tropics before."

I haven't harvested her yet, though I took some cuttings and shared them. I've had her over a decade and she started about the size of my thumbnail. Easy to grow, but as you note a long commitment.

I've only tried STP once in pen form and it first made my stomach queasy, which passed, and then it made the pattern in the carpet crawl around. A pleasant experience that didn't last long (15 to 30 min), so I've never seriously contemplated my navel while on it, so don't have a good feel for it.

The absolute wildest I've ever tried was Purple Salvia. Also short lived, but weird.
Jeez.

There was a world about me I never knew. The only time I saw Purple Saliva was when I barfed up some Messican Fermented Chewed Cactus Spit (Pulque). And like the carpet pattern, I swear some of it crawled away...

This is better than General Hospital ...

Latest posts

Back