The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid, my older brother bet me a dollar (that was a week's allowance back then) that I couldn't put a Alka seltzer on my tongue and keep it there 'til it was gone. Got my buck and asked if he wanted to go for double or nothing. He didn't bite.

When I was a kid, my older brother bet me a dollar (that was a week's allowance back then) that I couldn't put a Alka seltzer on my tongue and keep it there 'til it was gone. Got my buck and asked if he wanted to go for double or nothing. He didn't bite.
I use to tease my poor mom with them
one on the tongue and instant Rabbies

I got a plan for when I kick the bucket.

The obvious thing is that everyone at the wake will get a taser. Last one standing gets it all.

But I felt the need to have something for everybody, so I am having cards printed up; you open them up, and it is a printed Ouja Board with a loose triangle pointer thingy... and a note:

"Let's Keep In Touch"

Is this what I think it is?

A Spacing Guild cocktail?

1679431052207.png

I got a plan for when I kick the bucket.

The obvious thing is that everyone at the wake will get a taser. Last one standing gets it all.

But I felt the need to have something for everybody, so I am having cards printed up; you open them up, and it is a printed Ouja Board with a loose triangle pointer thingy... and a note:

"Let's Keep In Touch"
I like that idea Walt. What a way to lighten up the crowd 😁

the card I mean, not the taser part 😂😂😂

I just got a ac-infinity #69 wifi /bluetooth controller .
I am hooking it up to a ac-infinity humidifier.
The controller will dim my lite.
I have a green crack and a wedding cake in the same big earthbox and they seem happy.
Hopefully it will work as it should.

Older attorney friend passed......We were at funeral's wake, with casket on view. As the line passed, he had instructed daughter to operate on of those remote fa-rt machines.
No joke!

Bubba

here is a good idea , get one of them jack in the box cranks and attach it to the side of the casket and see who has the nerve to turn it

Latest posts

Back