The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ewwwww... I stick to snacks that I can eat. It all started one day when I wuz sitting in a folding chair by my garage door, reading and munching blueberries. I accidentally dropped one, and a squiggle beastie came scrabbling over at top speed and bit it and ran away with it.

I wuz sorta mildly intrigued, so I took a blueberry and held it down at floor level. Here they came. Since then, every time I go out into my garage, the squiggles come from all over, waiting for nummies.

Walt can you get some pictures of the little buggers.🤪

Walt can you get some pictures of the little buggers.🤪
I'll get my Witchie-Poo to take a pic of me feeding them. This is what they look like. BTW -- If they miss the piece of food you are holding and bite your fingie, it is the tiniest tickle.
1679510235771.png
1679510661744.png
1679510327942.png

Here is a married couple. The male is the little bitty one. Females are twice their size. It looks funny when he climbs on to do the nasty -- which he is about to do in this pic:
1679510451515.png

I'll get my Witchie-Poo to take a pic of me feeding them. This is what they look like. BTW -- If they miss the piece of food you are holding and bite your fingie, it is the tiniest tickle.
View attachment 322844 View attachment 322849View attachment 322846

Here is a married couple. The male is the little bitty one. Females are twice their size. It looks funny when he climbs on to do the nasty -- which he is about to do in this pic:
View attachment 322847
So Walt Life has become just sitting around smoking Boo weed watching Lizards Fock.?

Hey ya'll was nice, sunny and 71F today...would of loved to have gotten outside to enjoy it, but I was too busy making and cleaning up messes, trying to make beer. Finally got beer made, and in the fermenter...hope tomorrow is a better, pain free, accident free day...lol

Hey ya'll was nice, sunny and 71F today...would of loved to have gotten outside to enjoy it, but I was too busy making and cleaning up messes, trying to make beer. Finally got beer made, and in the fermenter...hope tomorrow is a better, pain free, accident free day...lol
Do you brew from scratch , make a wort using grains and sugars in a boil or from a kit?
I did kits at 1st then moved on to grinding my own grains and malts, made some kickazz
Belgiums too
I found some of the can malts made good beer too

Sick Fucker I love it
Im going to be cremated and have them do that
A small fart and poof of ash LOL
I'm going up the chimney myself. If I can feel it coming, I'm gonna gorge myself on popcorn kernels. That'll give the body snatchers something to talk about for years....

I'm going up the chimney myself. If I can feel it coming, I'm gonna gorge myself on popcorn kernels. That'll give the body snatchers something to talk about for years....
When I was in business for myself, I had to do an estimate inside of a crematorium, and it was nothing like I anticipated. There’s a set of up-and-down doors. They open and pull out a steel table. They lay the body on. They slide it back in and fire up the fuel oil so you burn at 1650°. No one is there to see the popcorn, so I guess that plan won’t work well.

When I was in business for myself, I had to do an estimate inside of a crematorium, and it was nothing like I anticipated. There’s a set of up-and-down doors. They open and pull out a steel table. They lay the body on. They slide it back in and fire up the fuel oil so you burn at 1650°. No one is there to see the popcorn, so I guess that plan won’t work well.
Well you know how they offer open casket
they now have a glass room that loved ones can watch you go up in smoke using flameproof glass like pryrex

View attachment 322844 View attachment 322849View attachment 322846

View attachment 322847
A married couple. Did y’all have a little lizard wedding Walt.

Last one I worked on had a clear glass window in the door. I sat and ate lunch while they put one up the pipe. Too cold outside, and didn't bother me a bit. I asked the dude how many people watch a loved one go up in flames. He said that it was mostly men and the person being cremated was their MIL. He also mentioned that they had to go through the ash with a magnet to pick up the staples from the cardboard box the person came in. Said they'd tear up the teeth on the grinders that they grind up what bone is left. He also said they looked for black blobs. The black blobs where gold teeth that had melted down.

Latest posts

Back