The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this what I think it is?

A Spacing Guild cocktail?

View attachment 322723
I came across the picture with no explanation. I can see some pinkish liquid on the bottom the left...

Imprimus: Izzat an additive, or is it some shrooms that have already been pureed with the rest to soon follow?

Secundus: Whut, ackshully, do ya do with that jar of mush? Eat, smoke, gargle...?

Gooode morning! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Good things in life at age one.jpg

66F Right now. That means my tame curly-tail lizards will not come out for breakfast.

It is cute to see ten them come from all over the garage and stop in a little cluster at my feets, waiting for me to give them goodies. They eat blueberries out of my hand. And little cooked leftover chicken pieces. <-- Their faves. There's ten of them this week.

morning gang. went down to the creek bottom to cut some firewood yesterday. promptly sunk the F-150 to the frame. then got a tractor stuck too. after 2 hours of digging and adding little stick s and crap to the tires we finally got everything out. zero firewood was gathered... the things i do to have a warm house each winter. on a side note, my plants are really taking off. finally hit that point were the roots are established and now will see a growth explosion!!!

66F Right now. That means my tame curly-tail lizards will not come out for breakfast.

It is cute to see ten them come from all over the garage and stop in a little cluster at my feets, waiting for me to give them goodies. They eat blueberries out of my hand. And little cooked leftover chicken pieces. <-- Their faves. There's ten of them this week.
i bet they would like dried meal worms. my Bream love them

i bet they would like dried meal worms. my Bream love them
ewwwww... I stick to snacks that I can eat. It all started one day when I wuz sitting in a folding chair by my garage door, reading and munching blueberries. I accidentally dropped one, and a squiggle beastie came scrabbling over at top speed and bit it and ran away with it.

I wuz sorta mildly intrigued, so I took a blueberry and held it down at floor level. Here they came. Since then, every time I go out into my garage, the squiggles come from all over, waiting for nummies.

Ouch. I just hate having the space suit punctured. That said, gal bladder surgery couple years ago sucked. But I had really nice room and in the morning a menu with a surprisingly good breakfast. Before bed they brought some very nice oxy.

One and only hospital adventure.

Bubba

Older attorney friend passed......We were at funeral's wake, with casket on view. As the line passed, he had instructed daughter to operate on of those remote fa-rt machines.
No joke!

Bubba
Sick Fucker I love it
Im going to be cremated and have them do that
A small fart and poof of ash LOL

Good morning

rough morning , from a rough day yesterday , recovery today

spaghetti and meatballs at the Senior Center today , couple old Nam vets always have some interesting stories so me and Swede will be there and enjoy the company

population within our city limits is about 138 humans

there are about 15 real old vehicles catty-corner from my place and the owner will not sale……these pics are from 12 years ago and the vehicles still look the same today

F5B3AF68-2C1E-4FA6-A014-E9066BAF66A8.jpeg

8C976B62-FC5F-4ECB-87AC-53438AC790D6.jpeg

D634FDEB-6AB2-4683-B3C9-A4CAF62CF6F8.jpeg

Latest posts

Back