The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big,,where is the coffee girls.😁

got a call earlier that they were on their way to work and got stuck in the snow

some of em walked in , the others are waiting on the tow truck

916E3204-217C-4284-A21A-B1B9EBC3F270.jpeg

7D662052-0BB6-4870-9981-232196C8D6D1.jpeg

4EAE8785-AF98-43A5-9D17-CA5834474F1E.jpeg

Old Hen made one of her specialties this morning. She fries up bulk sausage, puts it in a rectangular glass dish, adds shredded hash brown type potatoes on top of it, and covers it with shredded cheese and throws it in the oven. Stuff is good. I made the mistake of eating a large chunk. Now I remember why I never eat this early.

no more furry kids for us , at least that is how we feel now , things may change as we grow older

but not now , we need a break from the heartbreaks
Fuzzy Britches had it made. Outside on the porch (private door) to the litter box and access to the hot tub cover (for laying on), plus all the rooms in the house including a specially-designed cat castle for indoor sleeping while in high up luxury.

I cannot get another cat. The reason is ridiculous: Rather than having an impounded cat declawed -- and the cat therefore getting to live a long, pampered life... the new rule is to euthanize the cat to save it from such a horrible fate.

Makes perfect progressive sense. NOT. :mad:

No more pet for me, I don't want to die before my pets. Couldn't stand the thought of them being confused and place some wear else they don't understand. :(
I understand.
My Boy comes with me everywhere I go, on the rare case I have to run out without him he sits by the front glass door and howls for my return.

Latest posts

Back