The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how good the chilly taste... You shouldn't eat it 3 times it one day. The outflow.... Oh the humanity.

@burnie How are Blondie's cookies treating you?

Today (between bathroom breaks) will be getting things ready for the rain N snow coming.

10428463_10152502370737162_8498697726751328802_n.jpg

Morning OFC. Another moanday has happened! Supposed to start snowing by noon. I guess that means I will be inside most of the day..

On a good note the days are getting longer.....spring is only forever away. Ha ha!

Been awhile since I have had to trim....that is about to come to an end. Harvest time is near. Will check the trichomes again today. I am letting the plants to run a few days longer this time. I want a bit more couch lock effect.....will see if I notice the difference.

Watching the news.....my day just went south......

Oh dear. You don't put seeds in the ground? YIKES. What procedure do you do to get them to germinate?

Asking for a friend.
First I give them a bath in a weak H2O2 and water mix to kill any pathogens. Next I put them into a cup of water till they all sink. Next into a damp paper towel In a baggie. Place in a warm spot but not hot & wait for shell to crack open & tail comes out. then plant in medium of your choice. Hope this helps...

Latest posts

Back