The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning , have some coffee , stay calm and enjoy life

BB2645C1-C86A-44D2-89D3-599E745A8B3D.jpeg
DFF0BF28-ACE2-4A65-95FF-C09D90009772.jpeg

Morning giggy...and the rest of you O'l Farts!

@ Rudie, I smoke Indica hash in her right before turning out the light. Knocks me right out!

@ Big...I was calm right up until you posted the pictures.

Sun just came up.....will melt a lot of the snow we got last night. Might get a walk in if the wind stays calm.

One thing for sure...have plants lined up for harvesting. Will be hanging one each day for the next days before a dry trim starting early next week.

Gonna go sit by the fire and try and warm these old bones up.

Morning giggy...and the rest of you O'l Farts!

@ Rudie, I smoke Indica hash in her right before turning out the light. Knocks me right out!

@ Big...I was calm right up until you posted the pictures.

Sun just came up.....will melt a lot of the snow we got last night. Might get a walk in if the wind stays calm.

One thing for sure...have plants lined up for harvesting. Will be hanging one each day for the next days before a dry trim starting early next week.

Gonna go sit by the fire and try and warm these old bones up.
Pute does Mrs Pute partake in le herb?

My wife never feels it, and has decided it will never work for her, she is dead set again smoking or vapes, Tried edies she ate like 5 big pcs and nothing, I told her to stop wasting the herb . LOL

Pute does Mrs Pute partake in le herb?

My wife never feels it, and has decided it will never work for her, she is dead set again smoking or vapes, Tried edies she ate like 5 big pcs and nothing, I told her to stop wasting the herb . LOL
No! Makes her so paranoid she won't even answer the phone. Some people are like that....doesn't bother me...more smoke for myself!!!!

Roster , I agree with lackadaisical education system . But don`t forget an old adage that`s not used anymore....Spare the rod , Spoil the child .
Good old fashion as* beatings used to be the norm to keep the young `uns in line....but not anymore .
I think we can mostly agree that the as* beating generation has done more than the new generation of spoiled pampered participation trophy brats ever will . Just my opinion .
peace

Roster , I agree with lackadaisical education system . But don`t forget an old adage that`s not used anymore....Spare the rod , Spoil the child .
Good old fashion as* beatings used to be the norm to keep the young `uns in line....but not anymore .
I think we can mostly agree that the as* beating generation has done more than the new generation of spoiled pampered participation trophy brats ever will . Just my opinion .
peace
I would have grown up to be a dang serial story if my mom had not had that iron cord and stack of plates.
Look at me now I am perfectly Norman.

The new excuse......"Blame my lack of knowing better on Public Education." I would never send my child (today) to a public school. No discipline and no teaching the basics....reading, writing and arithmetic! Sad to see. Back to what Big said...I'm going fishing and watching the country go to H E L L.....

GettyImages-157672984-59cff07e685fbe0011ebe775.jpg

Last edited:
Keep em dumb and young comes to mind What happened to our Country anyway. I know weed did not cause this problem, I am blaming the schools.

Roster , I agree with lackadaisical education system . But don`t forget an old adage that`s not used anymore....Spare the rod , Spoil the child .Good old fashion as* beatings used to be the norm to keep the young `uns in line....but not anymore .
I think we can mostly agree that the as* beating generation has done more than the new generation of spoiled pampered participation trophy brats ever will . Just my opinion .peace

We are all the sum total of our experience, which is significantly different that my generation and the generation before me, so not surprising the results are different. Look at all that has changed. It isn't just the schools and corporal punishment, the entire perspective has changed on multiple fronts.

Laws against corporal punishment, laws against child labor, no draft, and less patriotism following Korea and Viet Nam. Less work ethic and fiscal responsibility, with higher credit loads and sense of individual entitlement.

Crowding, easier credit availability, computers, violent computer games, and social media that allows us to be anyone we want to be on line, so less constraints on how we treat people.

Even being from the elite superannuated golden generation and knowing better, I still pretend to be a wise kindly wizened old Gray Wolf on line, with the wizened part being the only truth. Face to face it would never occur to me to try such a deception.................. Just saying.

Latest posts

Back