The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok , probably as obvious as the nose on my face , but this old fart can`t figure out TINS .
And big.....wind blows east !
peace

ALL stories told by older GI's to cherries begin with, "This Is No Shcit". 🤺

TINS is a fargin universal term; it ain't mine. Like TARFU, FUBAR, BOHICA, SNAFU, SUSFU... TINS ;)

Last edited:
Good morning OFC, It's Satyrday....

As is spoken, so shall it be! Unleash the Satyr's and nymphs' that the orgy might begin!

blow job.jpg

hey bud good to see you...try some mushrooms for those blues..just a small microdose a day keeps the blues away

how did your harvest turn out?

Would/have but they give me headaches. Even at small doses. Also it doesn't help that I'm allergic to the spores. I stuck my nose in the last bag and had a hr. long sneezing fit. Couldn't breath for the rest of the day.

As for the harvest. Lets say that if I smoked a pound a year. It would last me till 2040... I never thought that there would be so much weed in Oklahoma that you couldn't sell it @$50.oo an oz. or give it away. This coming season I will try to grow only a few trees. I emphasize TRY lol...

Now that the dayz will start getting longer. I should start feeling better once I can get my hands back into the soil of the garden.

Off to check the latest depressing newz on the net. I will say I do like watching the Explosions as long as no one is killed. :whistle:

22539914_1597761810285118_8944088347859792856_n.jpg

I have lived in this small city in northern B.C. for 56 of my 61 years and this is our first green Christmas.
We have come close to a green Christmas in the past getting snow a few days before Christmas.
I don't really mind too much. We were supposed to get a big snow storm a few days ago but it did not happen.
Shoveling heavy wet snow is hard on the old bones.

Latest posts

Back