The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas....

giphy.gif

This happens when you start Christmas morning with a volcano bagful of the finest -- Since I made it this far, I gotta share with you guys.

I used to do a trick up at my hunt club that in my knowledge no one (or anyone I ever heard of knowing about) ever did. I used a Swiss Army knife and a sekrit rattlesnake-strike characteristic to do it:

I'd move my right leg as close as I could get to the buzzer in relative safety. I'd lean forward, bringing my left hand in and out quickly to the side as a target.

My Darling Witch forbade me to do this trick after I missed the timing and a rattler went over my hand, scraping a bloody scratch with its bottom teeth.

New guys at the club were naturally always thinking the guys were pulling the long bow telling about it, and Herself relented and said I could do it one more time but they would have to make a movie of it so there would be no more temptation.

The trick: A rattlesnake gives a tiny frisson down part of its back about a fifth of a second before it strikes. My left hand (target) had better be moving away quickly as soon as I see it.

The snake would strike where my left hand just was, and my right hand would come across and hit the buzzer right behind the head... either stunning or killing it. The one in the movie was only stunned, so the new guys at the club looked a me like I had three heads as I came walking back to them with the writhing rattler in my hand. 🙃 😇 :cool: Years later, Crocodile Dundee imitated me by casually busting the neck of a big poisonous snake.

Here is a still from the movie. Picture my left hand whipping in and out of striking range...

1608898607028.png

Unca Walt is smoking the good stuff , probably only one or two other people on the planet that may be smoking the same thing but I highly doubt it

me?......oh just some of rez’s ecsd crossed with an ogers kush and bred by brother Wesos , nothing to write home about....

now if it was some snow leopard , well I’ll guarantee to you that there are only two people on the planet that are smoking that flavor , well maybe three since I shared some with my Swedish girlfriend

she’s a blonde obviously but has some red headed grandkids

Latest posts

Back