The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The powers that be in this state are hurting from losing the tax revenue from cigarette sales, so they've decided to put just about all of the vape stores out of business by burying them in paperwork and red tape. I guess I'm gonna have to figure out a recipe and start making my own.

They did the same thing here brother. As soon as recreational cannabis was approved, they immediately taxed it enough to keep the black market supply flowing, and then enacted laws that either put the small extractors out of business, or buried them in bureaucratic records and paperwork.

Do you have a short path distillation unit or access to Clear concentrate?

Here is a reliable source of terpenes to flavor it with: Extract Consultants Terpene Blends and Flavors for distillates and oil

Well ill be damned. I got internet service on da plane. Da plane da plane boss.😁
Im going to fly over and drop 🎁 to you guys.😁
I have about another 30 mins before i land in Houston then i have an hour and a half lay over to get on another fking plane to fly to Dallas. Cant believe i have to fly past Dallas and go back. They didn't have any non stops. Fuckers 😠

Well ill be damned. I got internet service on da plane. Da plane da plane boss.😁
Im going to fly over and drop 🎁 to you guys.😁
I have about another 30 mins before i land in Houston then i have an hour and a half lay over to get on another fking plane to fly to Dallas. Cant believe i have to fly past Dallas and go back. They didn't have any non stops. Fuckers 😠
Never get a break do we. It is there way of breakin the man down to keep us down, humble, and dumb.
Safe Travels
What did ya get me Pops?

@WeedHopper
Your best friend will be happy to see you.
980x.jpg

Sorry for the social distancing. Been depressed. Just not feeling up to posting. Been keeping busy fixing things...well trying to. Had a ground wire kick my a$$ for a few days. Anyone with a GM product with a intermittent crank and no spark. Check the ground wire at the block. Seems that they didn't tighten the bolt enough at the factory. Common problem.

Today will be enduring a tumbleweed event with 50 + mph gust while repairing a suburban and a ford F250 stupid duty 4x4. Blood will be spilled. lol

back to the grind

View attachment 267350
I had to do the same with a silverado, bad ground wires (China CRAPP) I ran extra grounds from battery to frame and frame to block. Seemed to help from going through Gel Batts every yr or so.
And codes blowing for no reason at all.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the social distancing. Been depressed. Just not feeling up to posting. Been keeping busy fixing things...well trying to. Had a ground wire kick my a$$ for a few days. Anyone with a GM product with a intermittent crank and no spark. Check the ground wire at the block. Seems that they didn't tighten the bolt enough at the factory. Common problem.

Today will be enduring a tumbleweed event with 50 + mph gust while repairing a suburban and a ford F250 stupid duty 4x4. Blood will be spilled. lol

back to the grind

View attachment 267350

hey bud good to see you...try some mushrooms for those blues..just a small microdose a day keeps the blues away

how did your harvest turn out?

Ok, all my Doctor and errands shit is done. Gotta get down to the grow and check on things plus re-lamp my clone lights.

Colder than a witches tit outside today. Will be inside all day that is for sure. All my Christmas shopping and errands are over so all I have to do is hunker down and enjoy the next couple of days. Small gathering for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Will do my best to be a good host.....pot helps a bunch.

cb48ebce112a71bbb8d39c6b9fbf95da.jpg

Latest posts

Back