The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching my southern skies since 7 AM and they ( whoever they are ) have scoured the 37K to 40K altitude all day long and probably at least 75 times maybe more with chemical trails . They are spraying right now at 4: 30 pm. The high altitude winds are heading straight east.

Don't breath the air for at least a week if you live east of houston.

Afternoon stoners.....Great walk by the lake today. Perfect winter day. Mid 50's, no wind and sun. Nice to get out ...... Last couple of days haven't been fit for man or beast!!!!

IMG_20201221_121227124_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Yes.

It is a Damm shame we can't read and rely on any news outlet (except a very few) for the truth in what is going on.

Sadly true and TV news is now as bad. The media has a secondary agenda as activists now.

In his case it looks like he may have been a **** head to start with.

Ain't nothing like free flying lessons. I know I've had mine...

A lot of them going around................

A gracious good morning to my Brothers of the Bud. Another day only fit for mad dogs and Englishmen. Gotta chase some nic juice for my habit or I'd just stay in the fart sack. The powers that be in this state are hurting from losing the tax revenue from cigarette sales, so they've decided to put just about all of the vape stores out of business by burying them in paperwork and red tape. I guess I'm gonna have to figure out a recipe and start making my own. Just another reason we should hang every governmental agent above the rank of county dog catcher, and I ain't too sure about him, either.

Sorry for the social distancing. Been depressed. Just not feeling up to posting. Been keeping busy fixing things...well trying to. Had a ground wire kick my a$$ for a few days. Anyone with a GM product with a intermittent crank and no spark. Check the ground wire at the block. Seems that they didn't tighten the bolt enough at the factory. Common problem.

Today will be enduring a tumbleweed event with 50 + mph gust while repairing a suburban and a ford F250 stupid duty 4x4. Blood will be spilled. lol

back to the grind

14570273_1442245092459042_9135979208383834737_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back