The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was self-employed for 35 years and consider myself an overachiever because I was constantly on the go. Now that I’m in my 70s, my body is slowing down but my mind is still active which causes me much agita… now I know why most old white men are crabby sons of bitchess…
On your latter part of your comment I believe old white women may be partially to blame ...

872b23fbc9118a66.jpeg

I was self-employed for 35 years and consider myself an overachiever because I was constantly on the go. Now that I’m in my 70s, my body is slowing down but my mind is still active which causes me much agita… now I know why most old white men are crabby sons of bitchess…
White man were taught by their Fathers to work hard as soon as they could, and to always take care of the Family, No matter how many children by how many women they helped give birth to.
Unlike most men of other races.

Did not Unca Walt pick a few up when he was at the battle of wounded knee?
I heard he pulled a few out of his knee and that is where the location got its name.
Fking FB removed this cartoon. Said it as about suicide. It's okay to post sick ass pedophiles dressed like women but not a goddamn cartoon.
😡😡😡😡😡
View attachment 325735
An AI made that call, because it has no sense of humor. Once I figured that out and started challenging them, they backed off.

Latest posts

Back