The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aint it great!?!

we worked our entire life to be able to do nothing and do it with gusto and goodness
I was self-employed for 35 years and consider myself an overachiever because I was constantly on the go. Now that I’m in my 70s, my body is slowing down but my mind is still active which causes me much agita… now I know why most old white men are crabby sons of bitchess…

no , a friend of mine here in town done them…he is full blood Pawnee and he is also teaching me to knap arrowheads , thought it would be a fun hobby for me at this stage of my life

so yeah , this Cat makes some genuine pieces the old school way

View attachment 325705
The man does some beautiful work. Are the black ones obsidian? I've seen obsidian come in black, and some of it that comes from South America is a pretty jade green.
I never knew that Indians had lighters.....
How do ya think they sent smoke signals?
He does a great job on those cool tools. Arrowhead hunting is a fun hobby. I only did it once with my grandfather in Oklahoma but we actually found two.
Wonder if he ships? I'd love to have some. Talk about sharp? Those will cut ya clean to the bone.
My back just fired me thinking about mucking and pushing a Georgia buggy.
I got tired of the brain work running a crew of 90 on a high school job, so I put my best cub in charge for a day while I hid on the far end of the building and installed a grid ceiling. There was a rug ranger that came in and wanted to start. I told him as long as he stayed behind me, I'd have no problems (I was wearing stilts). We stopped for our coffee (Coke) break, and he asked me how the hell I could stand to have my hands above my head looking up all day. I laughed and asked him how the hell he could stand to be on his knees with his back bent all day. We both had a good chuckle.

Latest posts

Back