The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't sue city hall!
We will start seeing those commercials like the ones for anyone drinking the water at Camp Lejeune only they will say anyone that ate the food in boot camp between these specific dates that suffers from low libido call this number now…

I figger I'm old enuf, and most of youse are just approaching adultery... So I guess it is time to pass on one of the most deadly weapons of The Ancient Ones.

Use with restraint, but do use:

1. Always acquire and save the business cards of those who have pissed you off.

2. If you ever crinkle/scrape/ding a parked car in a parking lot, just write "Sorry" on the back of one of the cards and stick it under the windshield wiper.

I confess to having been upset with three people at once one day... Had a really hard time getting out of the parking lot before I finally ran out of business cards.

I remember hearing that they put saltpeter in our food in boot camp. I always wondered about that…
An 80 year old man walks into his doctor's office and says, "Doc, I need a prescription for that stuff they put in soldier's food to make them not want a woman."
The doctor looks at the old man and says, "I think you're talking about saltpeter, but why would an octogenarian like yourself need it?"
The old man replied, "I'm not going to eat it. I'm going to sniff it up my nose so I can get it out of my mind."

Do you actually mine salt?

of course i do

you should know , Hutchinson salt mine in kansas

D0A4E0AF-4A25-40BD-9C8A-A3616A31FA03.jpeg

I remember hearing that they put saltpeter in our food in boot camp. I always wondered about that…
I heard that too, but it didn't work.
We will start seeing those commercials like the ones for anyone drinking the water at Camp Lejeune only they will say anyone that ate the food in boot camp between these specific dates that suffers from low libido call this number now…
Probably try to contest some of the older claims...........

Latest posts

Back