The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am one tired puppy. Me and Mrs Pute have been planting since mid morning. Five more hours under out belts. Everything is now in the ground. Will move to pots tomorrow. I am gonna get wasted tonight. Jacuzzi time and I will do my thing the rest of the day.

Neighbors hate me.....you want to have a nicer yard or garden than me....lets race. If they only knew what i really grew.

Gonna reward myself with a fishing trip the first weekend in June.

BB when I get my head bad.

38ab5edcc8001845.png

Morning. Smoke fills the skies again. Is there anything left in Canada.

Supposed to hook up with a friend later today. It will be good to see him. Boulder is a beautiful town. I lived there from 1957 to 1962.....long time ago. Changed a lot since then. I guess everything has though.

Hope this doesn't take all day.....more planting to do.....if my back will let me.

Good morning folks. Blue skies here today. Planning on delivering the last two extra plants today to get them off my porch driving my count up. Gotta take Mr Subbie to a follow up appointment from his eye surgery then the carpenter is coming to look at what it takes to fix my steps on the deck so they will be safe for a couple more years before we replace it.
hope everyone has a splendid day 😊

Brothers and sisters born before that are cooler yet, given that is who invented the good stuff that got ya'll started.

Leaves us not forget the leg up provided ya'll by both us now older than dirt, as well at those like Walt that ostensibly were extant prior to the invention of dirt.

While I may not be as old as dirt, there are some days I feel older. I finally made it in to get my bloodwork and labs taken care of so now it’s just a waiting game until I get to see the doctor. Feeling better today than I have in quite a while, so I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts. I may even fire up the big dog and see if I can knock down a couple of acres after lunch. I’ve been in touch her outside, just being happy pups while up at the cabin I got a compliment on Ivan from a guy who told me that he perceived Ivan as one of the scariest dogs he’s ever seen , Ivan was heading down the driveway to get the guy until I called him off. As soon as he heard me calling, he stopped in his tracks which made me a very proud daddy…😍

Brothers and sisters born before that are cooler yet, given that is who invented the good stuff that got ya'll started.

Leaves us not forget the leg up provided ya'll by both us now older than dirt, as well at those like Walt that ostensibly were extant prior to the invention of dirt.
I was born in 1950.....we had sex, drugs and rock and roll. Walt had Glen Miller, the Ink Spots and wasn't he around during the great depression?

good morning

low front moved into town and is putting pressure on my brain

supposed to rain today and check this out , 9 out of the next 10 days we have rain in the forecast which is totally out of character for us cause we are in the rain shadow and on the edge of being a desert

farmers and ranchers are super happy , a lot of farmers just planted corn and the weather is just perfect to get them going

and the wheat is thriving , harvest n July so the rain is like gold right now

spent the day mowing and weed eating and will finish up this morning before the afternoon thunderstorms get here

so its coffee and sourdough bread with creamed honey

9B52B8FB-F868-4A25-A056-1663F66CB3BE.jpeg

D8470036-5427-49E1-A3D1-7ACDA9E55B6E.jpeg

oh look , i caught Irene with some clothes on , but not for long , come hither

6C6CB61B-936F-4C39-8783-E98CA6C6BF80.jpeg

While I may not be as old as dirt, there are some days I feel older. I finally made it in to get my bloodwork and labs taken care of so now it’s just a waiting game until I get to see the doctor. Feeling better today than I have in quite a while, so I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts. I may even fire up the big dog and see if I can knock down a couple of acres after lunch. I’ve been in touch her outside, just being happy pups while up at the cabin I got a compliment on Ivan from a guy who told me that he perceived Ivan as one of the scariest dogs he’s ever seen , Ivan was heading down the driveway to get the guy until I called him off. As soon as he heard me calling, he stopped in his tracks which made me a very proud daddy…😍
Who's a good doggie!!
1684925426079.png

Latest posts

Back