The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owe finally got our rainy season and boy is it hammering us in the afternoon. You can see lines of leaves and debris formed from the water flooding across the yard. I can’t imagine what the folks in California are gonna be dealing with when that snow pack melts. I on the other hand plan on doing less than nothing for the next 2 weeks…just too tired to do much more than breathing…

I think I will order some and if the feds show up I will say MP said it was,ok 🤡🤡🤡
PUTEMBK says it is NOT COOL. Don't do it Rambo...

its-over-its-over-johnny.gif

They catch a cut or seeds they usually just trash them. But if the find smokable weed they are coming after your ass just because they can.
True. We all deal with our fears and desires differently. I have just turned into a p-ussy I guess.

They catch a cut or seeds they usually just trash them. But if the find smokable weed they are coming after your ass just because they can.

a friend of mine sent some keef to another friend and the package was confiscated

the usps sent her a letter saying if she disagreed with their decision she could come to a hearing and state her case

riiiiiight

Just got outta the shower after putting in 3.5 hours ripping out some horribly overgrown shrubs that have been there since '60. Bastards did NOT want to give up easily. Sliced my shins up pretty good, blew a hydro line on the backhoe, and had my trusty rusty Kubota knock my happy ass flat when I backed it closer to the bush. The blasted chute on the mower deck caught me just above the ankle and power slammed me like it was a MMA heavyweight champ. Landed like a tub of excrement and caught a stump of a branch with my forearm on the way down. Moused it up pretty good and gave me a temporary case of Tourette's syndrome.

Came inside and layed down for a minute and the Old Hen asked if I felt OK. I told her no. She took my blood pressure. 146/90. She freaked. I told her to try it again. 140/85. If she'd have tried it five minutes later, I'll guarantee it would have been right around 125/60. I've had a slow recovery time ever since I was a kid.

Watching the boobtube and typing on this laptop is what I'm doing for the rest of the day. There's always tomorrow for more hard labor. I've had enough for today. 🤪

Just got outta the shower after putting in 3.5 hours ripping out some horribly overgrown shrubs that have been there since '60. Bastards did NOT want to give up easily. Sliced my shins up pretty good, blew a hydro line on the backhoe, and had my trusty rusty Kubota knock my happy ass flat when I backed it closer to the bush. The blasted chute on the mower deck caught me just above the ankle and power slammed me like it was a MMA heavyweight champ. Landed like a tub of excrement and caught a stump of a branch with my forearm on the way down. Moused it up pretty good and gave me a temporary case of Tourette's syndrome.

Came inside and layed down for a minute and the Old Hen asked if I felt OK. I told her no. She took my blood pressure. 146/90. She freaked. I told her to try it again. 140/85. If she'd have tried it five minutes later, I'll guarantee it would have been right around 125/60. I've had a slow recovery time ever since I was a kid.

Watching the boobtube and typing on this laptop is what I'm doing for the rest of the day. There's always tomorrow for more hard labor. I've had enough for today. 🤪
Heed what Boo is saying , ya stubborn old coot. Hot by you today on top of it all.
Oh but I forgot you know how to tell is heatstroke is about to killz ya azz.
Slow da flock down sir.

Latest posts

Back