The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@boo ya got him?
1685724437492.png

Now that’s sultry big, smokin hot…we got rain Houston, a frog strangler…
Gotta love all dogs Walt…especially GSD’s…😁Ivan is getting huge…View attachment 330089

the wh.ores in Tijuana might say ,.. " Ivan, your bubblegum is showing "
When it was fun watching football ..

Last edited:
Now that’s sultry big, smokin hot…we got rain Houston, a frog strangler…
Gotta love all dogs Walt…especially GSD’s…😁Ivan is getting huge…View attachment 330089
Gorgeous puppy!

I like the sword. I have an old katana above my fireplace.

Here's a pic of my Scottish Witch with her new toy where you can see the sword. I got closer pics some-fargin-where on my 'puter, but this'll do.

1685776447483.jpeg

Last edited:
rain rain rain and we need it out here , farmers and ranchers are farting in tall clover , wheat looks awesome , corn is coming up everywhere , and more rain in the forecast…unheard of out here , we are supposed to be in the rain shadow

plants have been hardening off , they stayed outside all day and night the last two days , so as soon as the rain stops , they will go in the ground until harvest

Portland weather is becoming less moderate. We set new records for rain and mountain snow pack last winter and spring, but also setting new records for warmer and drier for this time of year, with much of the rest of Oregon experiencing drought and on wildfire alert.

Told ya to send it my way. I'll even pay the postage. We went to a typical Michigan spring into drought August.
Is it legal to send rain by mail in your state?

I grew up in Kansas. I hate the weather there. Hot, humid and windy in summer months. Cold humid and windy in winter.....in other words TIP OF HEII.

Is it legal to send rain by mail in your state?

I grew up in Kansas. I hate the weather there. Hot, humid and windy in summer months. Cold humid and windy in winter.....in other words TIP OF HEII.
Not in Cali you are not even allowed to collect rain water in containers anymore.

Latest posts

Back