The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning SG , thanks for the Kind words

busy busy busy around here , trying to get a house ready to put on the market , lots of remodel projects going on

and with all the unusual rain around here , it is already time to mow de lawn , again..

tilled and weeded the ganja garden but alas , no plants except some volunteers , and a couple of them may be some Durban Poison cause they came up in the exact spot they were grown in last crop…….so I will let those two grow and see what happens

got a dozen hemp plants going for the chickens , what’s left of them…had another old hen kick the bucket 2 days ago , that’s 3 gone in 10 days and now I am down to just 3 hens and 2 roosters , down from 27 birds 8 yrs ago

so yeah , a lot going on around the high plains

Raising chickens would be habit forming to me I’m sure I would have too many. It’s sad to see them die off I’m sure especially after talking to them everyday. I’m sure they would be family to me just like the giant catfish and Brim in my pond I let grow without eating…. I would let folks fish in there but couldn’t bring myself to eat one again after the first try at watching them die. Didn’t even taste good eating my friends…

Good morning SG , thanks for the Kind words

busy busy busy around here , trying to get a house ready to put on the market , lots of remodel projects going on

and with all the unusual rain around here , it is already time to mow de lawn , again..

tilled and weeded the ganja garden but alas , no plants except some volunteers , and a couple of them may be some Durban Poison cause they came up in the exact spot they were grown in last crop…….so I will let those two grow and see what happens

got a dozen hemp plants going for the chickens , what’s left of them…had another old hen kick the bucket 2 days ago , that’s 3 gone in 10 days and now I am down to just 3 hens and 2 roosters , down from 27 birds 8 yrs ago

so yeah , a lot going on around the high plains
Where you moving to Big?

Latest posts

Back