The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awright. Here is a fargin challenge. Watch to the 2:12 (end) without getting all chokey.

Talk about getting it in the feels...

It certainly does elevate my oxytocin and was well done, whether real or not.

How fortunate that there was a cameraman present to record the whole event in such exquisite detail and was clear enough that she wanted to be followed that they left the car and followed her for ten minutes.

Last edited:
It's an extra beat to get your pecker to working.😁
She can help
1688212536543.png

Roster -- Regarding this:
"It was worse last week and I worked outside all day and was fine."

Was talking with MySonTheDoctor and happened to mention your statements on what is going on healthwise. He says to tell you several things you are doing that ain't good at this time:

1. Exertion will trigger what happened to you. Just exertion. The danger is heightened by your weakened system. Exertion alone will cause it.

2. BUT! The triggering will be greater and longer if you are not full of water for your bod to use when you are doing anything requiring effort. You must drink more water than you think you want/need if you are exerting yourself. You temperature is better moderated if you are full of water. Raised temp from exertion will trigger it.

3. Tell your old lady that the doctor sez you should get make brownies. No lung inflammation/irritation, and the legion of benefits of weed are back in your ammo pouch. Balance her annoyance against your debilitating stroke. Choose one.

4. Your bod has given you a clear warning. The doctor sez "You do not get warnings for no reason." Listen to what your bod needs. Weed. But not in smoke form.

5. Continued PVC is NOT a "break even, it don't make" deal. The sooperdoc sez that if you continue to trigger events like you just did, you can develop cardiomyopathy <-- Fancy doctor talk for weakening of the heart muscle. And if you already have cardiomyopathy, you are just asking for stroke and/or heart attack.

Sometimes the patient need a fu*king smack upside the head to get him to realize that Russian Roulette is not a winners' game.

Drink lotsa water.

Stay outa the heat.

Work for five minutes at a time, with real relax/recovery time in between.

Get real brownies. I have found out (by reading about them) the store-bought ones do not have very much goodness in them. Make your own, or get some from someone who does.

Or -- dismiss all of the above and spin the cylinder again. You might get lucky.
Thanks folks
I need to get check out by the heart doc again. Had some real back things going on yesterday Pulse was all over the place and blood O2 was below 90 , not good.
Seems better today, but weird never had a reaction like this before from cutting the grass, and dumping the bags. It was fairly Hot but nothing that I never did before.
Question
Have any of you just stopped smoking, and had withdrawals like this, I never had them before? But then again I never smoke as much weed as I have been.

Last edited:
That is weird how there was a camera man all setup for all of that. Not to mention the way the deer acted. Me thinks there is more to the storyline. Especially when the fawn came up to him.
Regardless of the story line, the Deer in the video were clearly tame. probably raised on a bottle.

I grew up around White Tail and they get tamer when they are around people a lot, but I have never gotten close enough to lay a hand on a live wild one.

White Tail are born spooky and get spookier when they have fawns.

Roster -- Regarding this:
"It was worse last week and I worked outside all day and was fine."

Was talking with MySonTheDoctor and happened to mention your statements on what is going on healthwise. He says to tell you several things you are doing that ain't good at this time:

1. Exertion will trigger what happened to you. Just exertion. The danger is heightened by your weakened system. Exertion alone will cause it.

2. BUT! The triggering will be greater and longer if you are not full of water for your bod to use when you are doing anything requiring effort. You must drink more water than you think you want/need if you are exerting yourself. You temperature is better moderated if you are full of water. Raised temp from exertion will trigger it.

3. Tell your old lady that the doctor sez you should get make brownies. No lung inflammation/irritation, and the legion of benefits of weed are back in your ammo pouch. Balance her annoyance against your debilitating stroke. Choose one.

4. Your bod has given you a clear warning. The doctor sez "You do not get warnings for no reason." Listen to what your bod needs. Weed. But not in smoke form.
Thks Walt. Tell your son thk U
I treated many a case of heat exhaustion, as well as heat stroke.(as a 1st responder).
I agree heat exhaustion, like I said I had very little to drink that morning
I take a water pill, had almost stopped sweating until very end and that was just around my neck area. I feel much better today, pulse is normal, as well as my heatbeat (no PVCs) I have a blood Ox meter and that reads a little low compared to my docs and I am back up to 95 reading at 72 pulse.
I think getting in the pool and relaxing is what the Doc ordered LOL.
I plan to keep a close eye on it and see my doc in a few weeks. (yearly phys)
Having a nagging wife does not help.

Regardless of the story line, the Deer in the video were clearly tame. probably raised on a bottle. I grew up around White Tail and they get tamer when they are around people a lot, but I have never gotten close enough to lay a hand on a live wild one.

White Tail are born spooky and get spookier when they have fawns.
I had a pet deer in the mountains of California. I totally agree with you. Wild deer will not do that.

Thks Walt. Tell your son thk U
I treated many a case of heat exhaustion, as well as heat stroke.(as a 1st responder).
I agree heat exhaustion, like I said I had very little to drink that morning
I take a water pill, had almost stopped sweating until very end and that was just around my neck area. I feel much better today, pulse is normal, as well as my heatbeat (no PVCs) I have a blood Ox meter and that reads a little low compared to my docs and I am back up to 95 reading at 72 pulse.
I think getting in the pool and relaxing is what the Doc ordered LOL.
I plan to keep a close eye on it and see my doc in a few weeks. (yearly phys)
Having a nagging wife does not help.
Dehydration can definitely cause AFib. Been there done that, got the Tshirt.

That's all I drink. Have you had your Thyroid checked.
every 4 months
I have not had a drop of cannabis in 2 days now, sleeping was difficult and a few night sweats. But man what VIVID dreams I have been having. Weird I stopped dreaming a long time ago. Most of these dreams are about things and people from my past. even dead.
I need to dry out for a few weeks 5 joints a day was a bit much.
Would love to go back to a half J and be stoned again.

I want to see a pic of you riding that deere to school
How did you remember that brother?
That is absolutely the truth. Rode him to the bus stop every morning until he got to mean to my Sister. He wouldn't let her around me.
My Dad said he was going to have to take him to a Zoo down the mountain before he hurt my sister.
Next day I got home from school he was gone.
Then my Mom was frying up deer meat.😱
Didn't think about it because my Dad was always bringing home deer meat. Little did I know I was eating my pet deer.🤪

How did you remember that brother?
That is absolutely the truth. Rode him to the bus stop every morning until he got to mean to my Sister. He wouldn't let her around me.
My Dad said he was going to have to take him to a Zoo down the mountain.
Next day I got home from school he was gone.
Then my Mom was frying up deer meat.😱
Didn't think about it because my Dad was always bringing home deer meat. Little did I know I was eating my pet deer.🤪
I read the story in the local paper. Amazing the things we can find on the web LOL

every 4 months
I have not had a drop of cannabis in 2 days now, sleeping was difficult and a few night sweats. But man what VIVID dreams I have been having. Weird I stopped dreaming a long time ago. Most of these dreams are about things and people from my past. even dead.
I need to dry out for a few weeks 5 joints a day was a bit much.
Would love to go back to a half J and be stoned again.
Read this

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/island-of-misfits.77754/post-1296135

I read that and that sucks
I too do the fight swing thing in my sleep but never wake or remember it.
The wife tells me about it in the Morning.
She is evil, I use to talk in my sleep , almost awake, but nothing I could remember well, she use to give me radio assignments for aided cases (injured persons)
I would fall asleep and then I would say ambulance 5672 to headquarters, stuff like that and she would swoop in and continue the run. I use to be exhausted the next morning, I finally figured it out and she said yes I did that it was funny.
Evil pure evil.

Oh back on Decafe again
stuff is horrible
Decaf is a lie. Hate to pass this on... but it is a fargin lyin' misnomer.

Decaf should read "somewhat reduced caffeine". Same with tea.

The amount of caffeine in Decaf Coffee is enough to trigger Afib. <-- Read it and weep snot, but don't argue. Shitdamnhellpissfartpoop.

And if you drink your Decaf... watch the sugar. NORMALLY healthy [men] should have a sugar intake of 50 grams per day. Those with any sort of heart problems should limit the intake to 36 grams per day. The American Heart Association says adults should not get more than 10% of their daily calorie intake from sugar.

Camomille tea has no caffeine (the only tea that has no caffeine) but tastes like a hairball from a shower drain.

I found a solution: Chicken broth. Powder, hot water, and good to go. No stimulant, but that is what you are trying to stop taking in the first place.

Decaf is a lie. Hate to pass this on... but it is a fargin lyin' misnomer.

Decaf should read "somewhat reduced caffeine". Same with tea.

The amount of caffeine in Decaf Coffee is enough to trigger Afib. <-- Read it and weep snot, but don't argue. Shitdamnhellpissfartpoop.

And if you drink your Decaf... watch the sugar. NORMALLY healthy [men] should have a sugar intake of 50 grams per day. Those with any sort of heart problems should limit the intake to 36 grams per day. The American Heart Association says adults should not get more than 10% of their daily calorie intake from sugar.

Camomille tea has no caffeine (the only tea that has no caffeine) but tastes like a hairball from a shower drain.

I found a solution: Chicken broth. Powder, hot water, and good to go. No stimulant, but that is what you are trying to stop taking in the first place.
Yes and no. Decaf has very little Caffeine just like near beer has very little Alcohol. Decaf has about 3% caffeine. Not enough to matter unless your drink 50 cups a day.
It's like removing THC from weed with alcohol extraction.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back