The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyhows today's gonna be a range day or I am throwing a goddamn tantrum.
IMG_20230616_131442_1.jpg

Not even a firearm can be mailed to your door with zero paperwork.
Legal in most states for felons,check your local laws please.
Fun as hell,funnerer than smokeless by far and you can make every part of the powder,balls and caps yourself if you want.
IMG_20230626_110428_9.jpg

Making percussion caps is easy,cheap and fiddly.
😂
Ball milling the holy black is very satisfying as well and federally legal as long as you don't sell any.
😘
No the reds not rust its from the home made primer powder I use and wipes right off.
I throw them in soapy water to clean them like dishes as well.

View attachment 332920
Fun as hell,funnerer than smokeless by far and you can make every part of the powder,balls and caps yourself if you want.
View attachment 332921
😂
Ball milling the holy black is very satisfying as well and federally legal as long as you don't sell any.
😘
No the reds not rust its from the home made primer powder I use and wipes right off.
Would love to see a video on how you make the caps

View attachment 332920
View attachment 332921
😂
😘
MF's I can not believe how much the caps cost
I still have a box load in my black powder kit.
More value than gold, I paid like 10 bucks for a 1000 and they all still work, put away dry.

MF's I can not believe how much the caps cost
I still have a box load in my black powder kit.
More value than gold, I paid like 10 bucks for a 1000 and they all still work, put away dry.
Yeah caps and powder are hard to find now days.
All part of the progressive plan.

Today is me and Mrs Pute's 49th Anniversary. We got married July 4th 1974! Been a long ride. Both up's and down's but we got through it. Going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Really not that special any more....just another reminder that we have grown old together.

....just another reminder that we have grown old together.
That's what the plan was, right? I told the Old Hen when she was just a spring chicken that I wanted to grow old and ugly with her. I'm keepin' up my end of the bargin.

That's what the plan was, right? I told the Old Hen when she was just a spring chicken that I wanted to grow old and ugly with her. I'm keepin' up my end of the bargin.
You are right there with me. How did we ever get so old? Mrs Pute is my best friend and the one person I could always count on. I am lucky to have found her.

Today is me and Mrs Pute's 49th Anniversary. We got married July 4th 1974! Been a long ride. Both up's and down's but we got through it. Going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Really not that special any more....just another reminder that we have grown old together.
Happy Anniversary brother. Poor women.😁

Latest posts

Back