The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1688484159068.png

Damnit....had a T-5 go dark on me overnight! Grow store is closed today. Have starts 6 days in the dome. They are just gonna have to get by on one light untill I can pick up a new one tomorrow.

Everything else is good in the grow... Hash I processed yesterday is drying and nothing really to do except wash some pots and move one plant from seed into a pot.

Damnit....had a T-5 go dark on me overnight! Grow store is closed today. Have starts 6 days in the dome. They are just gonna have to get by on one light untill I can pick up a new one tomorrow.

Everything else is good in the grow... Hash I processed yesterday is drying and nothing really to do except wash some pots and move one plant from seed into a pot.
They will burst up in growth once they get some of that new lightbulb Pute.

wife and i will have 39 years this aug. we were 23 and 21 dated 6 months and tied the knot, she keeps me straight.
I first met Mrs Pute when she was 19, she is now 70! Long time to be with the same person. I will never be with another.

Yes , but the hash caps will last hrs compared to the tincture.
On the other hand, tincture takes care of business while you are waiting a couple hours for the caps to take effect.
Today is me and Mrs Pute's 49th Anniversary. We got married July 4th 1974! Been a long ride. Both up's and down's but we got through it. Going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Really not that special any more....just another reminder that we have grown old together.
Congratulations to both of you brother!
Nice to finally work out those ups and downs to a manageable level with time. We will celebrate our 32nd this month. By now use to each others shortcomings and moving ahead also growing old and ugly together 😊
Our 39th this year after 12 years of dating, the last couple living together. The third time around so we were both wary.

Congratulations to both of you brother!

Our 39th this year after 12 years of dating, the last couple living together. The third time around so we were both wary.
Pretty stable crowd around here. For starters, anyway.

My four closest buds in High School all got married and still are -- the shortest one is Gus-Gus and Orga: 56 years.

Yeah caps and powder are hard to find now days.
All part of the progressive plan.
You shoot actual black powder, or pyrodex? You seem to be a bit of a purist, is why I ask.
I have a TC New Englander that I pull out of the gun cabinet once in awhile, but am not really into the black powder scene. I can see the pistols being a lot more fun.

You shoot actual black powder, or pyrodex? You seem to be a bit of a purist, is why I ask.
I have a TC New Englander that I pull out of the gun cabinet once in awhile, but am not really into the black powder scene. I can see the pistols being a lot more fun.
I like pyrodex p in my revolvers and the black in my long guns
As long as it goes boom pushes lead I like it.

I have a .58 cal Big Boar rifle that shoots 555gr conicals. It is accurate enuf to sport a good scope. Here's a comparison pic of two bullets both of which have killed an oink: a 30.06 and the .58 -- Yes, the .58 opens up to an inch across.
1688496977666.jpeg

The guys at my hunt club said, "No fair: It kills, skins, and cooks the oink with one shot!"

I got a really nice turkeylurkey by carefully shooting its head off with the Big Boar.

Latest posts

Back