The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rooster, God bless his soul was a mean bastard…fuker would fly up high and come down spurs first slicing the back of my arms up…Ivan took care of that nasty bird for me…I enjoyed watching him get some of his own attitude…
We had chickens growing up.
They were Rhode Island Reds
Our rooster's name was Big Red!
Nasty SOB would chase me and my brothers around.
One day Big Red went after my sister and made her cry.
The next day we called him Cacciatori....

well I am back and now I am sad

my favorite Rooster was lying on the henhouse floor when I opend the door and it looks like Roo Ray passed away last night

he was his ornery self yesterday , chased my away from the hens , and he was ok when I put him to bed last night

i am gonna miss the,old,pecker , I saved his life 3 different times

RIP Roo Ray

View attachment 336706

View attachment 336707
1691530673397.png

I am so down, I'd have to climb up on a bucket to kick a duck in the ass.

Somehow, over 500 pictures got deleted from my camera. I was looking through some pictures of Herself that I'd just taken after her 82 birthday showing her hair still had not gone gray -- still golden red.

And a message popped up: "File Empty".

Plugged it into my 'puter like I have done hundreds of times... and instead of the camera lighting up, it stayed off.

Shitdamnhellpissfart ****. Fukkin one-nut, monkey-exploring pansy-ass moron camera should go deflower itself.
You've still got the pictures fresh in your mind. Other than a stroke or electroshock therapy, they're still there. Hug your Scottish wiccan for me please.
We've got something in common; We both found our soul mates/best friends early in life.

My rooster, God bless his soul was a mean bastard…fuker would fly up high and come down spurs first slicing the back of my arms up…Ivan took care of that nasty bird for me…I enjoyed watching him get some of his own attitude…
I just swatted the living crap outa our rooster with my hat when I was a kid. I hadda go and get the morning eggs, and there was just no way I could be under attack with a half-dozen eggs in the little basket. So the only way was to go after the beastie and just really "swing for the bleachers" beat him up chasing him without let every single time I showed up, until he learned to get interested in a distant tree limb when he saw me coming to the coop.

We had chickens growing up.
They were Rhode Island Reds
Our rooster's name was Big Red!
Nasty SOB would chase me and my brothers around.
One day Big Red went after my sister and made her cry.
The next day we called him Cacciatori....
My favorite aunt (this wuz before I was borned) was sitting on the front porch and announced:

"Watch, I'm gonna make the rooster jump. I'll shoot the ground between his legs."

BANG! went the .22. PLOP went her daddy's prize rooster.

well I am back and now I am sad

my favorite Rooster was lying on the henhouse floor when I opend the door and it looks like Roo Ray passed away last night

he was his ornery self yesterday , chased my away from the hens , and he was ok when I put him to bed last night

i am gonna miss the,old,pecker , I saved his life 3 different times

RIP Roo Ray

View attachment 336706

View attachment 336707
Those pictures... I can see how I would be charmed by that beastie. Fluffy and mean and a redhead to boot.

This ground has been covered in literature:
1691570771716.png
Great funny book. Used copies available all over.

I just swatted the living crap outa our rooster with my hat when I was a kid. I hadda go and get the morning eggs, and there was just no way I could be under attack with a half-dozen eggs in the little basket. So the only way was to go after the beastie and just really "swing for the bleachers" beat him up chasing him without let every single time I showed up, until he learned to get interested in a distant tree limb when he saw me coming to the coop.
I had a bunch of Banty chickens. One rooster in particular was a mean SOB. The Old Hen would come in from the backyard with blood steaming down her legs from where he'd attacked her. He tried that with me half a dozen times. I'd foot-launch him as far as I could kick him, and he'd come back for more. He finally got with the program and decided to take his aggressions out on the Sheltie. Sharky would put up with it 'cause he figured he'd get in trouble. One day the rooster jumped him big time. I looked at the dog and said, "Get 'em". I didn't know that many feathers could come out of one bird. The rooster learned a valuable lesson that day.

Latest posts

Back