The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning flatulent brother and sisters!

Find Waldo.jpg

well I am back and now I am sad

my favorite Rooster was lying on the henhouse floor when I opend the door and it looks like Roo Ray passed away last night

he was his ornery self yesterday , chased my away from the hens , and he was ok when I put him to bed last night

i am gonna miss the,old,pecker , I saved his life 3 different times

RIP Roo Ray

IMG_8476.jpeg

IMG_8470.jpeg

I am so down, I'd have to climb up on a bucket to kick a duck in the ass.

Somehow, over 500 pictures got deleted from my camera. I was looking through some pictures of Herself that I'd just taken after her 82 birthday showing her hair still had not gone gray -- still golden red.

And a message popped up: "File Empty".

Plugged it into my 'puter like I have done hundreds of times... and instead of the camera lighting up, it stayed off.

Shitdamnhellpissfart ****. Fukkin one-nut, monkey-exploring pansy-ass moron camera should go deflower itself.

I am so down, I'd have to climb up on a bucket to kick a duck in the ass.

Somehow, over 500 pictures got deleted from my camera. I was looking through some pictures of Herself that I'd just taken after her 82 birthday showing her hair still had not gone gray -- still golden red.

And a message popped up: "File Empty".

Plugged it into my 'puter like I have done hundreds of times... and instead of the camera lighting up, it stayed off.

Shitdamnhellpissfart ****. Fukkin one-nut, monkey-exploring pansy-ass moron camera should go deflower itself.
Sorry to hear that Unc . Usually when I was deflowering it was a happy event.

well I am back and now I am sad

my favorite Rooster was lying on the henhouse floor when I opend the door and it looks like Roo Ray passed away last night

he was his ornery self yesterday , chased my away from the hens , and he was ok when I put him to bed last night

i am gonna miss the,old,pecker , I saved his life 3 different times

RIP Roo Ray

View attachment 336706

View attachment 336707

Sorry brother, .. having a rooster as a friend is special .. seen it

Knowing a rooster can fu.ck your ankle or shin with the filth they carry on their spurs is always there, but some, .. there comes a certain respect between the two parties and a bond manifests .. basically I blew smoke at mine when they were young, .. then a refresher months later ..

Latest posts

Back