The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Ave Maria
Morning Big of the West ☝️

hola mi Amigo!

how about some pasta for breakfast!

IMG_6056.jpeg

Believe it or not bees that are around poison ivy produce great honey.
There is such a sweet smell when you open a hive.
I pulled a cover off of a hive and there was a little spider and a yellow jacket swooped down grabbed it and flew
I lost a queen and had to buy another one $50.
I put her in the hive and 2 secs later I watched $60 fly away .
I've never heard that about bees and poison ivy. Apparently, poison oak, too!
I dunno...poison ivy chases me around and finds me, even in a sterile environment.
I think I'd have an aversion to the honey. I'd probably try it, though.

Believe it or not bees that are around poison ivy produce great honey.
There is such a sweet smell when you open a hive.
I pulled a cover off of a hive and there was a little spider and a yellow jacket swooped down grabbed it and flew
I lost a queen and had to buy another one $50.
I put her in the hive and 2 secs later I watched $60 fly away .
I was getting geared up to do bees at the back of my yard - even planted a bunch of wildflowers to assist.
Then they came in and took my woods away and planted a big ugly house where they used to be. *sigh

Morning everybody, happy fry-day eve. Gotta go to pre op tomorrow morning, not looking forward to this but I know it will not get better on it's own. Got a free concert this weekend, country night Friday, rock on Saturday. One of the bands Saturday is tonic, saw them here once before and ready to see em again. They do a good show. Yall have a great day.

I've never heard that about bees and poison ivy. Apparently, poison oak, too!
I dunno...poison ivy chases me around and finds me, even in a sterile environment.
I think I'd have an aversion to the honey. I'd probably try it, though.
they say it helps build up tolerances .
if you have allergies eat local honey

Morning everybody, happy fry-day eve. Gotta go to pre op tomorrow morning, not looking forward to this but I know it will not get better on it's own. Got a free concert this weekend, country night Friday, rock on Saturday. One of the bands Saturday is tonic, saw them here once before and ready to see em again. They do a good show. Yall have a great day.
The best of luck !
I made the suggestion when my Bro was going into surgery.
Have them check your prostate ! save time and $.
He declined

Latest posts

Back