The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the Yuck Flu "vaccine". Which isn't a vaccine. It has a very high mal-reaction level. 23% is what was posted in med journal.

My DIL got her first shot ten days ago. She began to itch all over right after the shot, and it has NOT stopped since.

MySonTheDoctor told her that the second shot could actually cause fatal results.

I post this here as what I consider a PSA. Make your own decision as to whether you want your genetic RNA permanently altered for a malady that is no worse than H1N1 is.

Scooter (MySonTheDoctor) has finally done a 180 and come around to the conclusion it is not a good thing.

Late edit: Lancet (med journal) has dumped on the Yuck Flu non-vaccine, and has lauded the Russian true vaccine (based on previous effective vaccines) that has shown to be effective.

AGAIN: I WANT TO STRESS TO THE FOLKS HERE -- STOP with the altering of your genetic makeup. Russian Sputnik V is what you want.
“All our critics are keeping quiet at the moment because they are running out of arguments. We have addressed all of their concerns. Sputnik V has proven itself to be one of the most effective and safest vaccines in the world.”

Mexico Deputy Health Minister: “This gives us an enormous opportunity to accelerate the pace of vaccination against covid in Mexico.” Mexican authorities are expected to formally approve emergency use of the Russian vaccine Tuesday.

Last edited:
This immediately made me think of Big:
1612442678377.png

On the flip side... Six feet from where Fuzzy sits on my lap right now, the temperature is 39F

That is the coldest it has been at the Chateau in over two years. 🥶🌬

This is the first time I've worn long pants in months. I am wearing my hunting clothes. INDOORS.

I am keeping my feet in a big pan of hot coffee.

This immediately made me think of Big:
View attachment 268648

On the flip side... Six feet from where Fuzzy sits on my lap right now, the temperature is 39F

That is the coldest it has been at the Chateau in over two years. 🥶🌬

This is the first time I've worn long pants in months. I am wearing my hunting clothes. INDOORS.

I am keeping my feet in a big pan of hot coffee.

the older I get the colder I am

and now I’m thinking of moving to South Dakota if Ecuador doesn’t work out

Unca Walt , be the rooster

989A40CF-E2C8-4196-AD97-D1858659F542.jpeg

Morning OFC. Looks like you stoners are in rare form today. No snow on my porch today and I live in snow country. They are measuring it stuff in feet about 30 miles due west of me. Fine with me....it can stay up there.

I can't take the cold in the winter or the heat in the summer...so where should I move to? For now I'm gonna move over and pour another cup.

I can handle the heat a lot better than the cold. Always could.

Morning guys. It's BEER DAY. Hope they've got the damned draft figured out. I do love my beer on tap.

Quick service announcement from the CDC: If you go to a Super Bowl party, don't cheer. It spreads the China flu. Seriously, that's what they said.

Morning guys. It's BEER DAY. Hope they've got the damned draft figured out. I do love my beer on tap.

Quick service announcement from the CDC: If you go to a Super Bowl party, don't cheer. It spreads the China flu. Seriously, that's what they said.
When you go to the bar bring your own stein to drink from, I wonder if they are like 7-11 stores as far as the size, we are allowed any size coffee cups.

Ask to bring your own glass that's all
1612462108525.png

Woke up in recliner - again - thank goodness its a comfortable chair that I don't fall out of...

Happy FryDaze Yooper - and the rest of the Derelicts of MJ land.

It's 03:30 - Coffee is Perked, Bowl is Loaded,
unusually warm - low 30's no wind - light snow falling -
Pefect time to sit on da porch 4 wake& bake,
then howl to the nearby coyotes lookin for their breakfast.
That's my plan and I'm stickin to it...

weekend-mode-activate-smoke-weedmemes-758x426.jpg

p.z. -Burnie - nice Zep flick - Kid Rock killed it playing dat Zepp tune !!!

Heart - amazing JOB ....Stairway to Heaven - my fav Zep song
#2 - Battle of Evermore....

Bucket List item - hang at da bar with Richie da Kid and get hammered -
on the other bar stool to my left is Snoop Dog - Bo-Snizzle Jizzle HERB!!!!
Martha - pass us some of that green stuff!!! hahahaha
SMOKE em Up......

Last edited:

Me too, but after 50 years plus in the Pacific NW, I don't handle the heat as well as I once did either. Last time I mowed Mom's Oklahoma lawn on a hot day, even with a hat and a cold towel around my neck I had to continuously take breaks in the shade.

giphy.gif

Drifting was gonna go fishing today but ran into some problems....literately

Oooops! Bummer dude...........

Latest posts

Back