The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right in the middle of the game, I realized I had forgotten how to play it.

Big's Finest strikes agin. šŸ™ƒ

untitled.jpg

Good morning , good luck , hereā€™s to a groovy day

i was day trading gold and silver stocks about 15 yrs ago on Ameritrade , Etrade , and Fidelity

after I had a lot of fun , gold was around $300 bucks and silver was around $5 bucks an ounce , then it took off and I had fun , made some money , then got out

but I did not close those accounts , I left some pocket change in them and just thought that after so much inactivity , they would delete my account and keep the change for their troubles

well , Iā€™m getting alerts from one of those accounts so today I am gonna call Fidelity and reopen the account

if they left my money alone , gold and silver stocks like CDE , HL , and a few others , maybe thereā€™s a little more in my account than I realize..

Iā€™ll find out today and let ya all know if I won the mini lottery ...if ya all do not hear back from me , I hit the big lottery and left town

wish me luck and , and , if ya havenā€™t already , buy some silver...if you can find it.

Q: Is there ever a good reason for a Man to PUNCH a Woman in the face and knock her teeth out?

you be the Judge:

from a news link in Illinois ( I will spare the link):
An Illinois woman is accused of pouring boiling water on her sleeping boyfriend and recording it on SnapChat, authorities say.

The boyfriend recalled watching skin fall off his arms after his girlfriend doused him with the pot of hot water as he slept on a couch in their Roselle apartment, according to the DuPage County Stateā€™s Attorneyā€™s Office.

He frantically searched for his car keys, which his girlfriend had hidden, and drove himself to a hospital, authorities say.

ā€œI kinda feel bad now because he got 2&3rd degree Burns from face to waist & they rushin him to burn center but oh well,ā€ the girlfriend captioned the SnapChat video, including a shrugging shoulder and blowing kiss emoji, authorities say. ā€œ(He) still cried & beg me to drive him to the hospital.ā€

Me?? That Biotch would be eating through a straw for at least 6 months....
Mike Tyson : Everyone thinks they can win the fight - Until they get punched in the face...

Morning OFC.

@MG....sounds like a stormy romance to me. I will pass...

@Big, I went back to my local gold store yesterday an bought more silver. I started the day at $29.50 and dropped to $26 so I pulled the trigger. When the idiots in charge put the country further in debt and send me another stimulus check I will buy more.

By the way the store had a good supply of silver on hand...get her a s s over and buy some.

Another warm day...another walk.

Latest posts

Back