The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Old Farts. 39 and cloudy with a hint of sunshine trying desperately to peek through. The snow was gone yesterday, so today is leaf collecting day. Should (I pray) be the last of it. Gonna get my neighbor's first and then spend the next few hours getting mine and doing honey-do's. I'm thinking the middle/last of November is gonna be a white one. I'm holding off putting the plow on the Jeep 'cause I don't want to send Old Man Winter an invitation to dump on me.
I can do without the white stuff.

I'm beat. Neighbor's is done. Mine is mostly done. What's left is gonna wait for tomorrow morning. The last holdout has still got a few leaves, but the majority are in the compost pile. Gonna relax for a minute and put the machinery away and let my squawkers out to play.

Did I mention I was beat?
Smoke a fat one it will help

Neighbors across the road are moving out. I kinda liked em. They were quiet and kept to themselves, but that's fine with me.

beans.jpg

When I got my first bike, my father said "now make sure you can see where you're going"View attachment 345621
Your pairings of glass, chrome, stripes and leopard print is ingenious, Africanna!
The rubber footwear is a modernist, eclectic touch of surrealism, as well. Nice job!

Will it help me get laid? #snort

Latest posts

Back