The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they all say they are extra virgin Brother

IMG_7053.jpeg

I have MMJ license......the government doesn't allow me to own a gun!
Thass OK. You send me three elbows of good weed, and I will make sure you receive your AK-47 and 500 rounds of ammo.

Failing that, you can attend Unca's Private School of Improvised Anti-Personnel Mines. It comes in booklet form.

I don't discarb (as a separate step) I believe it happens with the cooking. Each to his own, do it how it works for you. I want some terps left. But as for the grinding, this thing is great. Pulse it a few times, check. Too long, gets too fine. I can put a small bud in pulse a few times, ready to go.

Bubba
I tried that the first time and needed a 1/4 cup of oil. The next time, I decarbed and only needed 2 tbs of oil. Both batches of oil were the same weed same plant. It was the gorilla glue. I didnt like the taste it was way to earthy for me. Also was harsh. That is why it turned it into edibles. Maybe I didn't let it cook long enough. It was my very first time. If decarbing isn't necessary. I will stop. This year all of my mystery weed will get turned into cana oil. The sugar haze and Bbs are way too good to not smoke. It very potent and very smooth.

If the US Dollar ever collapses, We will all be in a world of Shet.....
The whole world will be done, if the US dollar goes bankrupt.
All the Gold in the world won't buy food and water, and essential supplies, etc....., that do not exist anywhere in the market.
Precisely. If it gets as bad as the End of the World sooth sayers say it will, your gold and silver will be more worthless than your paper money. At least you can wipe your ass on paper or use it to start a fire. Gold and silver are too hard to cast into useable bullets, and too soft to beat into a knife blade. Guns, ammo, food, and medical supplies will get you through. Even lead will be more desirable. Got a literal ton of it stockpiled and the method to cast it and the molds to make bullets. I won't even mention the brass, primers, and powder.
Three times by my count?
Six if you bring a buddy.

that is what I was doing around Y2K , after 2000 , I started day trading and managing my own account , instead of paying a broker

this was made possible by programs like Ameritrade , E-Trade , and even Fidelity had an app for investing one’s money without going through a broker

Ameritrade only charged me $7 bucks a trade

some companies I traded in were Helca Mining , CDE , Wheaton , Drooy , and a basket of others

this was when gold was under $300 an ounce and silver was at $5 bucks an ounce

the profits I made off the paper stocks were converted into physical

it was a fun ride watching gold,go,from $300 to $1500 and silver from $5 to $15…

the crazy thing about this is , even with gold around $2000 an ounce , it is a good price to get in and the same with silver , especially around $20 an ounce

silver has more potential going to the upside , it could easily quadruple

whereas gold , not so much

both metals have pros and cons and it is a fun hobby
Love that ride, my eth climbed from 40-50 bucks to over 4500. Very exciting! Hopefully the next round, (if there is one) will pay off my mortgage.

Bubba

Precisely. If it gets as bad as the End of the World sooth sayers say it will, your gold and silver will be more worthless than your paper money. At least you can wipe your ass on paper or use it to start a fire. Gold and silver are too hard to cast into useable bullets, and too soft to beat into a knife blade. Guns, ammo, food, and medical supplies will get you through. Even lead will be more desirable. Got a literal ton of it stockpiled and the method to cast it and the molds to make bullets. I won't even mention the brass, primers, and powder.

Six if you bring a buddy.
I'll take the gold....I already have the bullets and material to make thousands of rounds in at least 223,308,45 and 9mm. Need to stock up on the other calibers.

Bubba

I am too old to bug out at this point in my life so I will dig in and do as much damage to as many people as I can before I am unable to do so. 50 caliber rounds will not pierce my home because it’s 8 inches of solid poured concrete And it has rebar woven through the walls. I just need to stay out of the windows and shoot them before they can get to me…

I tried that the first time and needed a 1/4 cup of oil. The next time, I decarbed and only needed 2 tbs of oil. Both batches of oil were the same weed same plant. It was the gorilla glue. I didnt like the taste it was way to earthy for me. Also was harsh. That is why it turned it into edibles. Maybe I didn't let it cook long enough. It was my very first time. If decarbing isn't necessary. I will stop. This year all of my mystery weed will get turned into cana oil. The sugar haze and Bbs are way too good to not smoke. It very potent and very smooth.
I don't think it is unnecessary exactly, just feel that it happens with other activities. Try a small batch and see what you think. Lots to read out there concerning it. Many opinions.

Reading GW's work, I think it was somewhere around the "anointed Holy Oil article he says both "up" and "down" results can be had by adjusting heat and duration. Somewhere around the qwet info, in the questions and comments area he talks about not decarbing, to avoid loss of terpins for full spectrum.

Latest posts

Back