The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have worn work boots my whole life,used to be Knapps shoes .
Wearing red wings for around 20 years and they are expensive but last and worth it
I've had good luck with KEEN work boots. Been wearing them for around ten years now. Seems like any decent work boot is 200 bucks these days. I keep three pairs around and switch them around so they can fully dry out before I put them back on again.

Attachments

• 04 1978 Charlie b.jpg
    04 1978 Charlie b.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!
FFS!
Forget cake !
Nice bowl of a good imported rigatoni with the appropriate amt of meatballs with a nice braciole candle.
Some nice bread and for dessert a slice of an Italian cheesecake .
May need a buxom nurse to tend to your wounds, need a day to arrange it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!
FFS!
Forget cake !
Nice bowl of a good imported rigatoni with the appropriate amt of meatballs with a nice braciole candle.
Some nice bread and for dessert a slice of an Italian cheesecake .
May need a buxom nurse to tend to your wounds, need a day to arrange it

Attachments

• tumblr_0f20426f1f6f2d6aa06f77a7314d3c7f_440c61e1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_0f20426f1f6f2d6aa06f77a7314d3c7f_440c61e1_1280.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0
True story. Different manufacturers use different lasts, but the same manufacturer doesn't for a specific model, so I order that manufacturer and model.

I sold shoes while going to school in Oklahoma and sold shoes here in Portland until I was able to land a job as an NDT inspector in aerospace. What I've observed is that the size standards have changed in the last 50 years or so, ostensibly because the US populations feet are getting wider. A men's medium used to be a Charlie and now it is a David.
Is that how you met GF? In the shoe store?
IMG_2018.png

Wearing red wings for around 20 years and they are expensive but last and worth it
Mine are
Mine are Pumas

That's as bad as some jagoff giving a newbie a great big gun and letting them get scoped with it.
If anybody ever did that to my lady (or anybody) they'd have some hell to pay for it. Mean people suck.
My nephew was 16 at the time .
I grew up with guns he did not.
Lives in a area where too many morons with $
FFS a 100 year old gun club got nixxed because my Brothers partner got it gone .
Now he is 41 and made up for lost time with long guns and pistols .
Taking him to the range with my Brother.Got the boy hooked with the best cheese steak heros made by Genes Kitchen my friend in sound beach.
Now at the range.I was taught by a HS science teacher at a range in school.
Nerdy as hell . out shot the kids with anschutzs with a pistol.
My nephew is just startin out.
As much as wild man ,concerning guns I dont fock around .Only because it gives dooshbags ammo.
I am startin him out on the same target 22 I had at his age. group ,placement ,etiquette at a range ect.
In the distance a guy comes dresses in black sets up next to us.
Some gun with a scope ,looks at us .possible sneer .I brought my hawken ,a slug gun couple of 22s.
He had something bad ass
Im teachin someone and many time i go to a range with folks and i keep them straight with misfires ,sighting in .any focken thing i do at a range is good by me
Most who dont never go are happy shooting anything.
He was starting out and did not need a auto at his stage.
Rambo gives a look at us .bring the gun up ,nephew is in awe of such Rambo .
He shoots and almost takes out his eye .
packs up and leaves.
His first lesson .
Second lesson was when the line is called FFS stand behind the line away from the benches empty handed except for coffee and a snack

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back