The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fucck smoking that shitt kills you.
I think Vaping will do things that have not had a chance to show any bad effects yet, Time will tell.
I like my jays I like to smoke thin pinners using 1 reg/paper (elements) hardly ever cough. Vaping makes me cough a lot.

Never cared for vaping.
Morning Misfits.
Morning, weed.

I like a bong. Chipped ice and kool aid or wine, and the smoke isn't as harsh - to me anyway. Cleaning is tedious, but
probably not as pita as cleaning my homemade apple wood pie one-hitter <<<<lysdexic moment>>> one hitter pipe though.

Too bad I gave my cool bong away. It was a ceramic nekkid chick sittin' on her knees with the stem coming up from between her nether region. Top of her head was the opening.

I think Vaping will do things that have not had a chance to show any bad effects yet, Time will tell.
I like my jays I like to smoke thin pinners using 1 reg/paper (elements) hardly ever cough. Vaping makes me cough a lot.
I think it's your lungs being used to smoke not vapor.
I coughed more at first and now don't unless I take a ridiculous hit......... Often.
Also don't get winded anymore and can breathe.
Not to mention way higher on a third the weed.
😁
I converted bubba and Joes next..........when's it gonna be you?

Morning, weed.

I like a bong. Chipped ice and kool aid or wine, and the smoke isn't as harsh - to me anyway. Cleaning is tedious, but
probably not as pita as cleaning my homemade apple wood pie one-hitter <<<<lysdexic moment>>> one hitter pipe though.

Too bad I gave my cool bong away. It was a ceramic nekkid chick sittin' on her knees with the stem coming up from between her nether region. Top of her head was the opening.
Yeah a good ole ice bong with wine.🥰

I think it's your lungs being used to smoke not vapor.
I coughed more at first and now don't unless I take a ridiculous hit......... Often.
Also don't get winded anymore and can breathe.
Not to mention way higher on a third the weed.
😁
I converted bubba and Joes next..........when's it gonna be you?
FFS ☝️ I think I may have seen the light!

I think that's a Georgia thing. Some folks up here call 'em "spliffs". Never did like a big joint by any name. I always smoked skinny joints. It seemed to preserve the flavor more. Big joints always got skanky at the end.
he went limp had to shoot him
Lame is for horses. Limp is for peckers!

Good morning Old Farts. Got four lovely hours of sleep. Felt lovely! 32 tropical degrees here, overcast, but no rain. Got a little outside stuff to do, primarily shuffling stuff around from summer stuff for winter stuff. (sigh)

Latest posts

Back