The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's your lungs being used to smoke not vapor.
I coughed more at first and now don't unless I take a ridiculous hit......... Often.
Also don't get winded anymore and can breathe.
Not to mention way higher on a third the weed.
😁
I converted bubba and Joes next..........when's it gonna be you?
I have 2 solo's and a similar volcano type vape from the same company that makes the solo. The solo is good with 4 loaded tubes to get me through the night (pain wise) but the joints seem to kill the pain better for me. I still have yet to use the desk top model with whip and bags , tried it 2 xs and shelfed it.
I did not like it out in plain view, and I smoke in bed most times , several xs through the night.

1700489495935.png

going to change breakers for someone
40 of them for no real apparent reason only because the customer would feel better.
I did the service including the panel and all new breakers 22 years ago
see you folks later
have a good day
remember to eat ruffage.

40 of them for no real apparent reason only because the customer would feel better.
see you folks later
have a good day
remember to eat ruffage.
Is it rec to change them out like that

see you folks later
have a good day
remember to eat ruffage.
Remember to pour some water on the concrete and go barefoot. Always stay grounded when working on electrical stuff. Safety first!

Is it rec to change them out like that
no not really
Sometimes when folks get a new service someone will use the old breakers and get a panel the old breakers fit in.
I like everything new from the start and go from there.
more placating and I have seen money worse spent

I have 2 solo's and a similar volcano type vape from the same company that makes the solo. The solo is good with 4 loaded tubes to get me through the night (pain wise) but the joints seem to kill the pain better for me. I still have yet to use the desk top model with whip and bags , tried it 2 xs and shelfed it.
I did not like it out in plain view, and I smoke in bed most times , several xs through the night.
The solo is ok......only ok.
That desktop of theirs is garbage we called it the fartbox for the quality of experience.
The issue isn't vaping its the vaporizers you have used.

I bought a thin long Japanese hash pipe from the zon
It holds about 2 hits, it will bang ya head but tends to wear off quickly.
View attachment 347213
I had one like that, but found it hard to keep clean. I used a coat hanger to push the sludge out but could never get it really clean.
no not really
Sometimes when folks get a new service someone will use the old breakers and get a panel the old breakers fit in.
I like everything new from the start and go from there.
more placating and I have seen money worse spent
The apprentice followed the journeyman electrician and tried to duplicate what he did. One day the Journeyman stood on one foot and wired a 440 circuit hot, but when the apprentice tried it, it knocked him halfway across the room.

I don't understand he sputtered, I did it just like you. Yes the Journeyman said, but you don't have a wooden leg.

I had one like that, but found it hard to keep clean. I used a coat hanger to push the sludge out but could never get it really clean.

The apprentice followed the journeyman electrician and tried to duplicate what he did. One day the Journeyman stood on one foot and wired a 440 circuit hot, but when the apprentice tried it, it knocked him halfway across the room.

I don't understand he sputtered, I did it just like you. Yes the Journeyman said, but you don't have a wooden leg.
OK what about wearing wooden shoes

I test electric with my hands 110 wise
We called that the 60 cycle shuffle.
Hit your local pipe shop. They have soooooper long pipe cleaners. I used to buy 'em for my Church Warden pipes.

Latest posts

Back