The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had mine replaced a few yrs ago. This pricing is on the money.

Screenshot_20240308-053555.png

These are more realistic prices
View attachment 353308
For who? My house is 1400sf. It cost me a little over 5 grand to remove one layer and replace the shingles 4 yrs ago.
My buddy down the street did his house last year for a little over 6 grand. Same size house.

Michigan must be high as hell on labor and materials. That's ridiculous.
Must be a Fking Union thing. Unions don't run shit in Texas. We are a right to work State thank God.
Unions are the goddamn reason why ppl can't afford a Fking new car anymore without going into debt for years.

For who? My house is 1400sf. It cost me a little over 5 grand to remove one layer and replace the shingles 4 yrs ago.
My buddy down the street did his house last year for a little over 6 grand. Same size house.
Sound like you all got the hook up

Michigan must be high as hell on labor and materials. That's ridiculous.
Must be a Fking Union thing. Unions don't run shit in Texas. We are a right to work State thank God.
Unions are the goddamn reason why ppl can't afford a Fking new car anymore without going into debt for years.
Michigan is a Right to Starve state, too. Very few union roofers except for commercial jobs.

Latest posts

Back